Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments  (Read 5762 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #180 on: July 07, 2013, 01:52 AM »

I worry for these people. Serious issues.

Me too: no

There was a comment on one of the BBC articles from a guy who said he would never forget watching Andy on the TV and hearing him say that he would support 'anyone but England'. Murray then smirked at the camera apparently.  I've also seen numerous comments from posters about Andy wearing a Paraguay shirt.

Do you think these posters are just so full of hatred that they've convinced themselves that they have seen these things?

Utterly deluded.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #181 on: July 07, 2013, 01:54 AM »

lol  None of my family like tennis and are football mad Rolling Eyes  Life must be very disappointing for them at the moment when they have nothing to celebrate Whistle
I think that's probably why most Leeds fans are so grumpy. I think it's why I'm always so goddamn pessimistic about everything. ******* football. Thank god for Andrew Murray and Lewis Hamilton (although hasn't done so well since winning that title).
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #182 on: July 07, 2013, 01:55 AM »

I think that's probably why most Leeds fans are so grumpy. I think it's why I'm always so goddamn pessimistic about everything. ******* football. Thank god for Andrew Murray.

Excuse me! lol
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #183 on: July 07, 2013, 02:01 AM »

I think that's probably why most Leeds fans are so grumpy. I think it's why I'm always so goddamn pessimistic about everything. ******* football. Thank god for Andrew Murray and Lewis Hamilton (although hasn't done so well since winning that title).

Ah, I remember the Leeds United heydays.  We should embrace the good times now because they don't always last forever.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #184 on: July 07, 2013, 02:22 AM »

It's all swings and roundabouts.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: C'mon! Let's monopolise the Daily Mail comments « Reply #185 on: July 07, 2013, 10:18 AM »

I watched Andy's QF v Verdasco on Henman Hill with about 9,000 others, making as much noise for Andy as a rock concert, and disturbing the match on Court 1

I watched the SF at home, so was part of the biggest TV audience for anything so far this year, with 13.2 million watching at the end.

Today I'll watch with friends and family - all supporting Murray. Too many of us for our little flat.

Really not going to bother about a few sad people arguing about whether Andy hates the English or not!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »