Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Andy in 2 - 13 (46.4%)
Andy in 3 - 13 (46.4%)
Berdych in 2 - 2 (7.1%)
Berdych in 3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!!

(Read 7566 times)
Moozza

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #435 on: August 16, 2013, 10:30 PM »

Verdasco. Wimbledon.  ??

You can also add Janowicz-Wimbledon, Cilic-Queens, Tsonga-Queens, Ferrer-Miami, Gasquet-Miami as other recent ones just off the top of my head.

Murray is probably the best at coming from behind in the game, doesn't mean he will do it every time though.

Not at all worried about this defeat with regards to the US open. These smaller tournaments just don't seem to get him going anymore. It's the slams that motivate him to play his best.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #436 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33 PM »

cheers Aileen[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Wtf  confused lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #437 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34 PM »

Fuckig pathetic day. Andy and another fav of mine djoker ( too disgusting espn body issue servebot mug isner) lose and i get rejected from a job interview... **** **** ****...   down to delpo and even berdych ( i prefer his tennis to ferrer boring game and whoever ferrer faces) to save this **** disgusting overrated  tournament.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #438 on: August 16, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Awful performance. One of the worst. Why even bother with anything but 3 slams these days if, apparently, Andy is the only player in history who tanks every event, or is afraid to get injured, or isn't interested in number one. Now he's seeded number three for the Open. Garbage. Don't act like this stuff doesn't matter. We used to defend Murray's lack of slams with his fantastic success outside those tournaments, but now, apparently, a lot of Murray fans are the biggest snobs at all - "it's not a slam, who cares, he's just getting some practice in". If that's the case why do we even watch anything other than the big three tournaments?

This is such unbelievable tripe, that I don't know where to start. Most of his rational fans recognise that 6 weeks ago he achieved something so major for sport in this country, and for himself, that there was probably going to be a reaction in terms of flatness. This is happening. He has won 4 titles this year, (which is 4 more than Berdych), only one of which is a slam, so it's complete nonsense to say he is the only player who tanks every match, What has Djokovic just done, and done a few times this year? I watched some of the match, today Berdych played better than Murray. Many of the matches between the top players are won or lost between a few points. I don't think Murray played that badly. When Murray beats a good player, it is often said that Murray didn't allow the other player to play well. That's what happened today. Surely some of the cretins on here can realise that Berdych is the World No 6 - he is a very good player, on his day, the man who took Fed out in the QF of the US Open last year. He is going to win some of his matches against the top players. The difference between him and Murray, is that Murray can get through more than one of the top players.
I constantly fail to understand why some people on here profess to support him, yet write such nasty and unkind things about him. Why on earth are they not supporting a non tanking, not afraid to be injured, etc, etc other player. There are loads of non flawed players to choose from. If they dislike Murray so much, why on earth don't they swap their allegiance? No one is forced to support Murray. It seems hypocritical in the extreme to have such an unconvincing, and uncompromising attitude.

I really do dispair.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #439 on: August 16, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Fuckig pathetic day. Andy and another fav of mine djoker ( too disgusting espn body issue servebot mug isner) lose and i get rejected from a job interview... **** **** ****...   down to delpo and even berdych ( i prefer his tennis to ferrer boring game and whoever ferrer faces) to save this **** disgusting overrated  tournament.

Calm down ffs
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #440 on: August 16, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Atrocious performance.

Not optimistic for the US Open. I reckon the semis at best unless there's a massive improvement.
He won last year after going out early in these events.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #441 on: August 16, 2013, 10:37 PM »

Haha you sure do , or had a stiff drink  cheers Wink

Any excuse lol
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #442 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Atrocious performance.

Not optimistic for the US Open. I reckon the semis at best unless there's a massive improvement.

I doubt he will even make it that far, especially if he has big hitters like Berdych in his draw.    not looking good.   Although I can take some positives that Andy has played like a turkey in the tournaments leading up to slams and then played superbly in the slam.  
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #443 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Masaka @10.36 - good post.  I share your sense of despair but remember you're not alone my friend.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #444 on: August 16, 2013, 10:38 PM »

What happens to people on this site?  Andy Murray lost a match........  If you want to support a robotic consistent player, your on the wrong site.  If you want to support a genius player who can turn it on, but sometimes is a bit flawed, holder of two slams and a gold medal then get on the Murray coaster.  It is not the end of the world, he has been very open about peaking for the slams, last four GS finals (excluding FO) won two then I'll take that any day.  He'll probably never be No. 1 - really who cares I'll take the spates of genius and some more GS titles.  Also, Andy Murray remains as grounded and down to earth as the first day he stepped on tour, that's why I support him........

Cannot get over the way people change so drastically on here, dissapointing YES, disaster NO.  Come on Andy defence of your USO comes next.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #445 on: August 16, 2013, 10:39 PM »

He apparently intended to put effort into these events this year, which is why his performances are so inexplicable.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #446 on: August 16, 2013, 10:39 PM »

I don't know how anyone can be positive after that performance.  Sorry, 
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #447 on: August 16, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Yeah MM.  There are currently over 40 guests reading this thread - what the hell will they make of the support Andy, current holder of two slam titles, gets from his so-called fans I wonder?
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #448 on: August 16, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Went out earlier in Cincinnati I think. 
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati QF: Andy Murray vs Tomas 'Twitter' Berdych!! « Reply #449 on: August 16, 2013, 10:41 PM »

Why should he get his head out of the clouds winning Wimby , he bloody deserves to ( the most amazing performance I've seen ) , if that's what  he is doing, and how do you no he dos'nt care where he is ranked ??  shocking

Indeed! I know folk say what they do cos they care - but am sure no matter how much we care/ are bothered/ are despairing or jubilant - Andy himself will feel it more!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »