Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian
Poll
Dare you guess the outcome?  
Andy in 2 hard fought sets. - 7 (35%)
David in, what some describe as a gift, 2 easy sets. - 4 (20%)
Andy starts with a shocking opening set only to rally in the end to win in 3 - 7 (35%)
Fat Dave is a thing of the past and we see some vintage Nalbandian in 3. - 0 (0%)
Stuff tennis!  The footy's back on :O) - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply

Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian

Andy was on after his match said he now has a new member to his team.Nick Harris who is in charge of what he eats.

Interesting Think
IP Logged

Well done, Andy!!!
IP Logged

He was talking to Justine Gimmel ,I wasn't concentracing ,but he talked also about the conditions on court.It was tough he said but needs to get some matches under his belt.   yep we know.
IP Logged

Interesting Think

Ditto
IP Logged

Hope Bogler will eat humble pie!!
IP Logged

I was wrong. Luckily for snaggletooth Fat Dave was absolutely dreadful. Gotta play 10x better against Tsonga tomorrow.
IP Logged

Of course, I appreciate the victory ANDY today but I admit he was not convinced by the quality of his game, I found it slow in his reactions and his movements, not creative, not actual blows attack, missing his passing shots, on several occasions he was broken, he has been lucky that NALBANDIAN has left his service at the door ...... I'm sorry to write such an analysis and very worried for the future face TSONGA .. wake up!! go on!
 I HOPE !!!

IP Logged

I was wrong. Luckily for snaggletooth Fat Dave was absolutely dreadful. Gotta play 10x better against Tsonga tomorrow.

Against who? I wouldnt be so sure about that.
IP Logged

Tsonga is down a set and playing very poorly.Looks very slugish .
IP Logged

Yeahhhh Andy won, been busy at work and just checked in.  A win is a win and sometimes you just need to win ugly.  A good thing is he won the first set, been a lot of losing the first set for him.  Struggling a little is good in the beginnings
IP Logged

Just looking at the livescore, Tsonga is a set and a break down Think
IP Logged

And the American wins in straight sets.

So it's Andy vs Bogomolov Think
IP Logged

What a surprise ! bogomolov has won !
Good luck for  andy tomorov.
IP Logged

Bogomolov,is raring to go,said he has a game plan ,he beat andy in Miami
He played well against Jo Wil,
IP Logged

Oh gosh, hopefully Andy has a plan!! nervous