Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Dare you guess the outcome?  
Andy in 2 hard fought sets. - 7 (35%)
David in, what some describe as a gift, 2 easy sets. - 4 (20%)
Andy starts with a shocking opening set only to rally in the end to win in 3 - 7 (35%)
Fat Dave is a thing of the past and we see some vintage Nalbandian in 3. - 0 (0%)
Stuff tennis!  The footy's back on :O) - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian

(Read 2807 times)
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #120 on: August 17, 2011, 10:17 PM »

Oh gosh, hopefully Andy has a plan!! nervous
Andys game was very iffy especially the first set.At least he has one uner his belt and this Alex is known to him.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #121 on: August 17, 2011, 10:22 PM »

Just got in to see the finish of the replay.  From the score-line and the end of the commentary I caught surprised at such negative postings here.  Sounds like I didn't miss much in terms of quality of tennis - is is worth watching my recording?  But a win is a win and I'll happily settle for that in the circumstances.  And surely 6-1 against Nalby in the 2nd set suggests Andy did play himself into the match?  So well done Andy.  And good news he doesn't have to play Jo-W tomorrow.  Though hope he does better against the other guy [already forgotten his name - there's drinking a cocktail for you] than last time they met in US.
And yes they were saying before the match that he'd added a nutrionist to his team.
Oh and see that Ferrer is being pushed all the way.
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #122 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26 AM »

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #123 on: August 18, 2011, 08:54 AM »

Thanks Sylvie goodjob
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #124 on: August 18, 2011, 08:58 AM »

Time to eat your words?
 Yoda wasn't too pleased with Andy's performance in the first set...and nor was I...but we are very pleased with his performance in the second set...the force was with him.....
(Don't worry everyone expect I'll get bored with this soon... Whistle)

Mark did you proud BBH lol
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #125 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51 AM »

Mark did you proud BBH lol
He sure did Smile All hail to little green Jedhi Masters clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »