MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15 Reply

Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey

Someone taught me how to do this, recently. Smile

* andy stats.png (664.43 KB, 960x540 - viewed 29 times.)
IP Logged

wow a break already, way to go Andy  hold serve
IP Logged

If i remember rightly before the match started the comentators were saying Sam was gonna be a tough match up for our Andy.Well so far Andys making a better and easier job of beating Sam than Novack did last week in Toronto.
IP Logged

Andy seems to have the measure of Querrey at the moment - let's hope it stays that way - he's playing pretty confidently.
IP Logged

On ATP Stats its showing similar %'ages.
IP Logged

I'll check Smile
sorry, it was 1st service points won. 75%
IP Logged

Either Sams playing really badly,or our Andys playing really great.,i think its the latter.
IP Logged

I see Andy's cruising. Getting all nervous about USO to be honest but it's a good nervous if that makes sense.

IP Logged

Andy seems to have the measure of Querrey at the moment - let's hope it stays that way - he's playing pretty confidently.
Hi Jan, at least this is a match where we dont need to bite our nails, for the moment anyway.

Keep it up Andy Smile
IP Logged

Who,s a clever girl Linda.
IP Logged

Hi Janscribe hope you enjoyed your few days away.You had some real nice weather which was good.
IP Logged

Just got in to my suprise no Andy on SSnot even red button! For International  friendlies  you havin a laugh!

Glad to see Andy is doing so well though...how s he playing guys?
IP Logged

Wow, Andy is just smokin along...
IP Logged

Its just great to see Andy playing like this.With so much confidence in his game and himself.The days of hiding behind the sofa are over i think.
IP Logged

Just got in to my suprise no Andy on SSnot even red button! For International  friendlies  you havin a laugh!

Glad to see Andy is doing so well though...how s he playing guys?
Its on sky 3 red button.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 15 Reply