Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey

(Read 6728 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 10:15 AM »

Go on Champ, be awesome for me.

I did like the comment that was made yesterday about Sam saying in the past that he liked playing Andy because Andy stays at the back, which Sam thought helped him.

I think Sammy boy might get a shock today.

Go on Andy, quick, clean and clinical, straight sets will do it.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 10:21 AM »

About 6:30pm for this one? I'll have just got home. cmon yeah
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 11:21 AM »

Great picture Bev.  roflmao come on Andy.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 11:39 AM »

Go on Champ, be awesome for me.

I did like the comment that was made yesterday about Sam saying in the past that he liked playing Andy because Andy stays at the back, which Sam thought helped him.

I think Sammy boy might get a shock today.

Go on Andy, quick, clean and clinical, straight sets will do it.  cmon yeah
I imagine his coach might enlighten him.  Or perhaps he hasn't thought of looking at Andy's olympics matches.  These Americans are so parochial.
Btw wonder why we are having to suffer Croft rather than Buckland.  She makes so many mistakes it's really quite embarrassing.    shocking
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 12:03 PM »

I imagine his coach might enlighten him.  Or perhaps he hasn't thought of looking at Andy's olympics matches.  These Americans are so parochial.
Btw wonder why we are having to suffer Croft rather than Buckland.  She makes so many mistakes it's really quite embarrassing.    shocking

Yes, I'm missing Marcus. Mind you, don't you think Croft is another one who is being nicer about Andy lately? I'm finding it a bit scary lol.

There's an article on the BBC's website where Tim Henman, Annabelle Croft and Mats Wilander analyse the Olympic final. Croft reckoned she'd picked Andy for it right after the Wawrinka match because of the way he was striking the ball.

That sounds scarily complimentary to me.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 12:19 PM »

Yes, I'm missing Marcus. Mind you, don't you think Croft is another one who is being nicer about Andy lately? I'm finding it a bit scary lol.

There's an article on the BBC's website where Tim Henman, Annabelle Croft and Mats Wilander analyse the Olympic final. Croft reckoned she'd picked Andy for it right after the Wawrinka match because of the way he was striking the ball.

That sounds scarily complimentary to me.
Yes she is being nicer but I suspect it's skin deep and as soon as Andy makes a slip up of some kind she'll be down on him again. 
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Yes she is being nicer but I suspect it's skin deep and as soon as Andy makes a slip up of some kind she'll be down on him again. 
Yes, Annabelle Croft is like a reversible mac. that can be turned inside out to completely change colour.  Alos when she's teamed with Mats W. she never seems to give her own opinion. 
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 12:52 PM »

Can't stand the woman, false and self opinionated - bring back Marcus. Looking forward to the match and hope his knee proves to be OK.
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 02:43 PM »

anyone know where i can stream this?
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 02:44 PM »

Can't stand the woman, false and self opinionated - bring back Marcus. Looking forward to the match and hope his knee proves to be OK.
Marcus is a legend!
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 03:17 PM »

Sky Sports televising from 4.00 p.m. and stopping at 7.30 p.m. for football!   Hope they change their mind if Andy is playing at that time.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 03:26 PM »

as current american players go, i actually like sam. but that aside, let's go andy!!! let's go!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 03:58 PM »

anyone know where i can stream this?

Probably here: http://www.sportlemon.tv/

or LiveScoreHunter.com
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 05:20 PM »

Querrey had a couple of excellent matches at Wimbledon this year and I believe he's on a roll and very dangerous at the moment. I hope he doesn't see Andy as the Gold Medalist target. It all depends though how Andy feels right now. Just don't expect too much.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 05:29 PM »

Fleming and Hutchins are also playing today - Cabal and Soares.
Good luck to the GB boys  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »