Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey

(Read 5344 times)
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #195 on: August 15, 2012, 09:43 PM »

Is this any better?  

I found it here
[ Last edit by colin August 15, 2012, 09:49 PM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #196 on: August 15, 2012, 09:45 PM »

Andy has the answer to any querrey thrown to him. yes
Below your usual standards mate. Must try harder.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #197 on: August 15, 2012, 09:47 PM »

Great to see Andy destroy Sam Q. Barry C was getting on my nerves with his reference to Andy's second serve, I found myself shouting at the TV saying it's a different second serve now. So was pleased to hear Peter Fleming say it was a weapon now, and that he added variety to it.
Once Andy had broken Sams'serve one felt Andy was going to win. kicking yay cmon yeah
It was Leif Shiras wasn't it?

Either way, yes, Cowan is an idiot. Kept on going on about Querrey not return and volleying, even though he had on a couple of occasions and lost both points. The stats show that it was Andy's second serve that was the key today.

Can anyone find the winners/UFE count? Can't seem to find them anywhere.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #198 on: August 15, 2012, 09:48 PM »

Sad I couldn't get a stream to work to actually watch the match...but so happy for Andy that he won Smile whenever he wins I always find myself forgetting why I was worried he might not...then it's the next match and the worrying begins again!I honestly don't know how Kim and the others who go sit in his box do it-I really WOULDN'T want to see my reactions played back!They'd probably worry me more than the tennis!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #199 on: August 15, 2012, 09:58 PM »

TMH   16 winners.  16 UE  Very Happy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #200 on: August 15, 2012, 10:04 PM »

Was it really Fleming? I never saw who it was but I just assumed it was Shiras all match, sounded more like him. Need to get my ears checked maybe.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #201 on: August 15, 2012, 10:07 PM »

It was Shiras mate
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #202 on: August 15, 2012, 10:09 PM »

Fleming sttuters in a cute way and Shiras has a really American accent! Today was Shiras.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #203 on: August 15, 2012, 10:10 PM »

Barry 'I nearly beat Pete Sampras you know....'Cowan is jealous of Andy plain and simples.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #204 on: August 15, 2012, 10:12 PM »

I thought it was Shiras. Thanks for confirming.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #205 on: August 15, 2012, 10:13 PM »

It was Fleming he was in the studio with A.Croft and he referred to the second serve when they were discussing the match after Andy had won. It was just before the interview with Andy on the court. Lief was commentating with Barry C. during the match.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #206 on: August 15, 2012, 10:16 PM »

Ah fair, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't see what was said after the match, went straight off to do the report!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #207 on: August 15, 2012, 10:29 PM »

Hi All,

I think I might have become a cradle-snatcher. I realised this evening that I fall a bit in love with Andy every time he plays like that. He was completely fabulous!

What was his first serve percentage for the match? I missed the stats at the end, I needed to go and do something once the match was over, so I didn't see the stats.

I watched on the red button. No revolting Cowan, or any of the others. It was nice.

Peter Fleming was very positive about Andy's performance. I liked the way he spoke about the way Andy could behave at times in the past, but he also spoke positively about the way he behaves now.

I swear to goodness that Annabelle Croft is going to work herself into an orgasm over Andy's play soon! The woman was drooling! She's bound to be the first to stick the knife in at the first sign of a falter (not that a falter will happen), but it's all positive for now.

Andy was fab in his interview too. Our young man seems to be growing in confidence and self assurance right in front of us. I love it to death!

Not sure why they were so surprised Nadal has pulled out of the USO. I can't be the only one who saw it coming. It doesn't sound so great for him at the moment, does it? I feel so sorry for him.

I thought Djokovic looked shattered today. He looked the way Andy did in Toronto.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #208 on: August 15, 2012, 10:48 PM »

Querrey had on in  Los Angleles a few weeks back so he was in form but Andy outclassed him.

Its looking all set for a titanic match with DelPo in the quarters!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R2: Murray vs Querrey « Reply #209 on: August 15, 2012, 10:49 PM »

54% first serves in. 75% points won behind both first serve and second serve.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »