Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30 Reply

Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy

Andy...
IP Logged

Going to be lucky to squeak through here.

There's not much chance of that happening.
IP Logged
Joe

Oh what the **** is this?
IP Logged

Roller coaster time again folks.
IP Logged

This is just really,really painful Frown where's all his focus and confidence gone?
IP Logged

I really don't know how this is going to end in the end but I get the feeling that Andy is dumping this match and the tournament. With an awful performance like this, it will also lower the pressure and expectation. As I see it, it's already working. lol

You seriously believe he's tanking this? You don't think very highly of Murray, do you?
IP Logged

Did not really expect this nerve-wrecking rollercoaster.
IP Logged

This is not going to go our way. 30% first serves this set. Shaking his head not comfortable with this at all.
IP Logged

Oh what the f**k is this?
Dont ask, you dont want to know.
IP Logged

Waiting for errors against Jeremy Chardy.

His approach to the match and gameplan is just strange. He's in that passive, tentative mode that he retreats into when he isn't timing the ball well.
IP Logged

I should know this, but if you retire due to injury and you have a lot of points to defend, do you still lose the points?
IP Logged

I should know this, but if you retire due to injury and you have a lot of points to defend, do you still lose the points?

Of course you lose the points.

What you can get, if you're badly injured, is a protected ranking which allows you to play a number of events (six I think) with the ranking you had at the point of injury.
IP Logged

Andy not going to win anything with a serve % of 27% no

Disappointing but not devastating, for me that is.
IP Logged
Joe

Yes.
IP Logged

I really don't know how this is going to end in the end but I get the feeling that Andy is dumping this match and the tournament. With an awful performance like this, it will also lower the pressure and expectation. As I see it, it's already working. lol
With respect Emma... if you are watching live, you will see Andy is not firing on all cylinders and is well pissed at himself.
If you seriously think he is deliberately tanking this, I have to tell you to Do One!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30 Reply