Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy

(Read 9594 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #225 on: August 16, 2012, 07:43 PM »

Andy...
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #226 on: August 16, 2012, 07:43 PM »

Going to be lucky to squeak through here.

There's not much chance of that happening.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #227 on: August 16, 2012, 07:43 PM »

Oh what the **** is this?
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #228 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44 PM »

Roller coaster time again folks.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #229 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44 PM »

This is just really,really painful Frown where's all his focus and confidence gone?
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #230 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44 PM »

I really don't know how this is going to end in the end but I get the feeling that Andy is dumping this match and the tournament. With an awful performance like this, it will also lower the pressure and expectation. As I see it, it's already working. lol

You seriously believe he's tanking this? You don't think very highly of Murray, do you?
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #231 on: August 16, 2012, 07:44 PM »

Did not really expect this nerve-wrecking rollercoaster.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #232 on: August 16, 2012, 07:45 PM »

This is not going to go our way. 30% first serves this set. Shaking his head not comfortable with this at all.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #233 on: August 16, 2012, 07:45 PM »

Oh what the f**k is this?
Dont ask, you dont want to know.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #234 on: August 16, 2012, 07:45 PM »

Waiting for errors against Jeremy Chardy.

His approach to the match and gameplan is just strange. He's in that passive, tentative mode that he retreats into when he isn't timing the ball well.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #235 on: August 16, 2012, 07:46 PM »

I should know this, but if you retire due to injury and you have a lot of points to defend, do you still lose the points?
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #236 on: August 16, 2012, 07:47 PM »

I should know this, but if you retire due to injury and you have a lot of points to defend, do you still lose the points?

Of course you lose the points.

What you can get, if you're badly injured, is a protected ranking which allows you to play a number of events (six I think) with the ranking you had at the point of injury.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #237 on: August 16, 2012, 07:47 PM »

Andy not going to win anything with a serve % of 27% no

Disappointing but not devastating, for me that is.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #238 on: August 16, 2012, 07:47 PM »

Yes.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #239 on: August 16, 2012, 07:48 PM »

I really don't know how this is going to end in the end but I get the feeling that Andy is dumping this match and the tournament. With an awful performance like this, it will also lower the pressure and expectation. As I see it, it's already working. lol
With respect Emma... if you are watching live, you will see Andy is not firing on all cylinders and is well pissed at himself.
If you seriously think he is deliberately tanking this, I have to tell you to Do One!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »