Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 30 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy

(Read 7841 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #315 on: August 16, 2012, 08:12 PM »

Another classic from Emma Jean. Andy is in real danger of sliding down the rankings with performances like this.

But ranking is Andy's least concern keep that also in mind.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #316 on: August 16, 2012, 08:13 PM »

It's all the same, really. I was being blunt let's just say and that's because I see nothing wrong with it.

We can only say that if he actually wins the Open i think.
And if hes not feeling it its not quite the same as going in there and tanking.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #317 on: August 16, 2012, 08:13 PM »

It's not,though.he does care!
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #318 on: August 16, 2012, 08:13 PM »

When was the last time Andy went out in a Slam as early as this? Why is it that he's far more consistent in Slams? If you can get that through your brain, really.

Because they're best of three?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #319 on: August 16, 2012, 08:13 PM »

When was the last time Andy went out in a Slam as early as this? Why is it that he's far more consistent in Slams? If you can get that through your brain, really.
Andy's played this poorly in Slams before. It's just that in Slams it's best of five and psychologically that weights on both players minds. Keeping it up over 2 sets is one thing, but over three sets nigh on impossible and Andy will eventually play himself into it.
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #320 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

How is it his "least concern"? Being seeded in the top four is extremely beneficial.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #321 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

God,that was depressing Frown
IP Logged
Ghostbuster
Futures Level

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #322 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Emma Jean coming out with the usual insanity I see.

lol, what the **** was that?! Crazy defeat. Three matches going into the US. Sweet.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #323 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Because they're best of three?

And yet he's made 4 finals in Slams? And a number of semi-finals?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #324 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Oh Andy... so sorry for you today. Just nothing clicked.
He couldn't get off the court quick enough, he couldn't hide his disappointment.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #325 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

Joke match. Embarassing.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #326 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16 PM »

Well done Chardy. Well deserved you were by far the better player.

As for Andy he's just dropped 950 points. But who cares. The good news is he can put his feet up and have another rest and leave this tournament to the big boys to fight out. 
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #327 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16 PM »

If Murray drops out of the top four, I'm pretty sure he has to meet the top players sooner than he'd like in Slams.

So I doubt he went into this tournament thinking, "Meh, whatever."
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #328 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16 PM »

Well done Chardy. Well deserved you were by far the better player.

As for Andy he's just dropped 950 points. But who cares. The good news is he can put his feet up and have another rest and leave this tournament to the big boys to fight out. 

The facade slips some more...
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Cincinnati R3 : Murray v Chardy « Reply #329 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16 PM »

Bad match. Lost points as defending Champ. I cannot believe what I've just witnessed.

This will do nothing for his mood and spirits going into the USO and now just watch the critics and hecklers come out.

Open day for the Murray haters.
  Gotta go now I am gutted.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »