Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Davis Cup 2013 (GBR-CRO): Andy Murray vs. Borna Coric (Tie 1)
Pages: [1] Reply

Davis Cup 2013 (GBR-CRO): Andy Murray vs. Borna Coric (Tie 1)

Andy will face Croatian young gun and new crowned US Open junior champion, Borna Coric in the first tie of this crucial play off that could seal Britain's place in the World Group of the Davis Cup. This is Borna's first time playing a Davis Cup tie, let alone a five set match. He may come out firing, but expect Murray to ease the burden and routine him.
IP Logged

This match will be at 9:45am tomorrow.
IP Logged

British Tennis ‏@BritishTennis  1h 
Andy Murray earlier "I haven’t seen Coric play before but plenty of our guys have." #CROvGB #BackTheBrits -

IP Logged

You can see the respect in the eyes of Coric! Nice pic, Andy's looking fine in this jacket.
IP Logged

I think you can also see the respect for that boy in Andy's eyes.  I like that very much!
IP Logged

We are  in the 21st century yet they can't set up HD cameras in Umag.... also disgustingly pathetic  audio mixing by Eurosport.
IP Logged

^ Oh well - we'll just have to build a bridge and get over it!  Very Happy
IP Logged

I can barely see the ball watching in SD.
IP Logged

We are  in the 21st century yet they can't set up HD cameras in Umag.... also disgustingly pathetic  audio mixing by Eurosport.

The quality of my coverage was awful and I was using HD, also the court view, it's like being a thousand feet up, pathetic Slavic buffoons.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply