Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Murray in 3. - 14 (73.7%)
Murray in 4. - 5 (26.3%)
Murray in 5. - 0 (0%)
Querrey in 3. - 0 (0%)
Querrey in 4. - 0 (0%)
Querrey in 5. - 0 (0%)
Comedy 7th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber)  (Read 3521 times)
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #495 on: February 06, 2014, 07:57 AM »

It will certainly make a very pleasant spring holiday for those who wish to go and can afford to do so.  I hope they choose somewhere other than Rome for the venue though because hotel accommodation there will be very pricey, as will meals and travel.  Same goes for cities like Florence which are also major tourist attractions.

Behave Aileen, Rome will be a lot cheaper than some of the other locations they're thinking.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #496 on: February 06, 2014, 04:29 PM »

Behave Aileen, Rome will be a lot cheaper than some of the other locations they're thinking.
Question   Anyway how do you know what locations they're thinking of?  According to the DM though the tie is likely to be played in the south - Naples, Sicily or Rome.

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #497 on: February 06, 2014, 06:42 PM »

I cant afford to go - so i'm doing the next best thing

Booked the Friday off work, getting a GB flag out (getting a GB collar made for the dog) and will yell at the telly
and no doubt you'll be waving it the right way up [whatever that might be] eeyore!  Whistle  I'll look out my saltire, which I've not been able to wave since wtf in 2012 as too big for Queens and of course Andy wasn't at wtf last year 
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Satellite Level

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #498 on: February 06, 2014, 06:53 PM »

Hey wasnt me that noticed lol

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #499 on: February 06, 2014, 07:18 PM »

Question   Anyway how do you know what locations they're thinking of?  According to the DM though the tie is likely to be played in the south - Naples, Sicily or Rome.

Rome is not more expensive than the likes of Sardinia lol.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #500 on: February 06, 2014, 07:56 PM »

Rome is not more expensive than the likes of Sardinia lol.
Have you visited any of these places recently?  I was in Rome in April 15 years ago and everything was very pricey.  I understand now though that people can stay with local families on a B&B basis, something which is a fairly new innovation.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: DC 2014 World Group R1 (GBR vs. USA): Murray vs Querrey (4th Rubber) « Reply #501 on: February 06, 2014, 08:30 PM »

The other locations are more expensive to get to than Rome.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »