Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Does Andy have a GF? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Does Andy have a GF?

(Read 4696 times)
Amy
Challenger Level

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 06:45 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Just read the whole of this thread.. well i agree with you that this isn't any of our business.. but GF threads always turn out to be quite a popular subject when it comes to male tennis players.  :P
If Andy's going out with someone and he's happy then im happy for him.  goodjob The guy has tough times on the tour and if he feels that he likes someone, that's great! Smile Just remember to keep your fans close!! Very Happy  =D>

As for the girlfriend.. well i don't know where i got this information or from who.. but Tatjana Priachin was supposed to be his first girlfriend. Here's a photo....

Blonde as usuall...  :uhm:

there's nothing wrong with being blonde...
and im sure there were other things which he liked about tatjana! ive been in contact with her for quite a while and shes a very nice girl with a great personality. you know, doesnt take herself too seriously.
the fact shes pretty is not her fault!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 06:45 PM »

pesky blondes Wink
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 06:47 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
pesky blondes Wink

i may be blonde but i try not to be too pesky Wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 06:48 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
Quote from: "eira_arian"
pesky blondes Wink

i may be blonde but i try not to be too pesky Wink

lol Very Happy don't worry, i'm just jealous Wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 06:48 PM »

Quote from: Amy

and im sure there were other things which he liked about tatjana! ive been in contact with her for quite a while and shes a very nice girl with a great personality. you know, doesnt take herself too seriously.

Absolutely.. im a blondish myself.  Whistle I was just mentioning how many tennis stars had blonde haired girlfriends.. not that is matters at all! (just a random point!)
She is very pretty.. and sounds like she's a great girl! Although i don't think they're together anymore  :uhm:
[ Last edit by top_spin October 17, 2006, 07:09 AM ] IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 06:49 PM »

Quote from: top_spin
Quote from: Amy

Absolutely.. im a blondish myself.  Whistle I was just mentioning how many tennis stars had blonde haired girlfriends.. not that is matters at all! (just a random point!)
She is very pretty.. and sounds like she's a great girl! Although i don't think they're together anymore  :uhm:

theyre not. still freinds apparently which is good.
[ Last edit by top_spin October 17, 2006, 07:09 AM ] IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 06:57 PM »

I agree with most of the stuff that has been said here. If Andy does have a girlfriend, that's great for him  goodjob it  must get pretty lonely on tour.
Hoewever, i do think it shouldn't be any of our business, it's his private life.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 06:58 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
I agree with most of the stuff that has been said here. If Andy does have a girlfriend, that's great for him  goodjob it  must get pretty lonely on tour.
Hoewever, i do think it shouldn't be any of our business, it's his private life.

Even for Shallowville occupants?  

Anyway If I were to have a guess here and say, if Murray was asked "Would you mind if people speculated over you having a girlfriend in the forum?" I really think he would say "No" with a little giggle.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 07:04 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"

Anyway If I were to have a guess here and say, if Murray was asked "Would you mind if people speculated over you having a girlfriend in the forum?" I really think he would say "No" with a little giggle.

hehe, yes i s'pose maybe some of us Shallowville residents, if we found out he does have a definate girlfriend we would talk about it....... wub
I think he might like al the talk about him, or at least find the funny side of it. I mean how many 18 year olds, wouldn't like thousands of people thinking he was good-looking?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 07:06 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"

goodjob Shallowville... IS gossip and specualting about players. So it's an irresistable subject for all those that like to predict and dream.  Whistle
As for Andy - well as long as we don't say anything "unapropriate" it's fine! I mean how does he expect girls not to talk abuot his girlfriends when he's such a fine young man...?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 07:08 PM »

Well said Julia  =D>
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 07:13 PM »

I coudn't agree with you more Julia!

I think I'm going to have to take a trip to Shallowville and join in with the speculation so I don't have Amy on my case shocking because here at Shallowville, there are no rules! Smile

P.S. Don't worry JohnW, I won't be gone for long, enjoy being on your own at Geeksville for a bit.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 07:23 PM »

Ahhh a new resident!!! Mwahaha.. population has increased!  goodjob
Have a nice stay Sherrif! Specualtion mania! Smile
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy have a GF? « Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005, 07:26 PM »

Yey! A new resident...... =D>
Shallowville, is an ever growing place now........
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Hehehe... « Reply #44 on: November 21, 2005, 10:43 PM »

All your forum are belong to me! :twisted: (Until Mark gets back Rolling Eyes)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »