Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer

(Read 1771 times)
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 10:41 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Weedman  peacedove  grouphug

roflmao
Trying to keep the peace then?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 10:49 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Weedman  peacedove  grouphug

roflmao
Trying to keep the peace then?

Maybe  Whistle Peace is never bad..
I mean everyone has their opinions that they most definitly should express.. and don't we all just love "very intense debates"! Wink Annie.. you're definitly a great debater - that hair conversation was a classic!! Very Happy

confused But how did the weedman emotiocon get in there?  Eh?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 10:57 PM »

Maybe  Whistle Peace is never bad..

Definately.... peace is good  goodjob

I mean everyone has their opinions that they most definitly should express.. and don't we all just love "very intense debates"! Wink

Lol....yes those "heated discussions" can be interesting  Wink  We've certainlyhad a few hilarious ones here....

Annie.. you're definitly a great debater - that hair conversation was a classic!! Very Happy

Lol... thanks  goodjob  I do apologise for that  Whistle  I get kinda into arguments like that... and refuse to be wrong  Whistle
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 11:02 PM »

roflmao Don't worry... firstly they're actually good arguments and interesting and secondly.. always very hilarious! Very Happy

I think all of us here have a bit of a "heated debating" side Wink
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 01:06 AM »

andy definitely didnt seem phased when he played federer and even implied he thought he could see how it would be possible to play better against him so i definitely think he will be able to challenge him soon and perhaps (hopefully) beat him in the future
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 09:34 AM »

andy may be where federer was at the same age but that doesnt mean hes going to be able to beat him any time soon.
theres no reason why he couldnt be as big as federer in the future- he has all the right qualities- but right now its probably too early to discuss this topic.
andy may even be able to beat federer in a couple of matches in the next few years, but until he has some more experience and grown as a person AND a tennis player, federer will just have to wait...
IP Logged
richie c
Futures Level

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 11:58 AM »

andy will surprize u sir panda u will see and i will be laughting all the way to tin buck too sooooooooooooooooooo negative unbeliveable
IP Logged
Yogi
Junior

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 01:34 PM »

Andy's time will come, I'm sure of that  goodjob but unless something remarkable has happened whilst training in SA I can't see it happening just yet.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 07:43 PM »

We are not talking about some guy who has some talent. Federer has arguably the best game in the history of tennis. As far as I'm concerned, I dont see Andy reaching that sort of level. I definately think Andy could win several grand slams. But to attain the status that Federer has acheived is maybe a bit too difficult
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 08:37 PM »

dont be so negative sir panda!! then again, it might be a good motivation technique if he really does read thes pages.
we havent seen half of what murray will be capable of in the future...
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Does Andy Have The Weapons To Topple Federer « Reply #25 on: December 20, 2005, 01:10 AM »

murray may not have a perfect game but i think he will be more exciting to watch.he already has more personality.sport isnt just about having every shot perfect but about entertaining people and i think andy will be the best at it.next john macenroe (from what ive seen and heard of when john played)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »