Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  does andy smoke? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

does andy smoke?

(Read 1883 times)
ellentjeuh

does andy smoke? « on: October 11, 2005, 05:03 PM »

I was wondering if andy smokes... that would be so stupid, people who perform such great tennis shouldn't smoke anyway, but maybe he does...
xxxxx
IP Logged
Jade

does andy smoke? « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 05:10 PM »

i shouldnt think so its bad for ur health and would effect his tennis and his fitness greatly (thats y i dont)
and on the off chane he does smoke he should know better
bt i shouldnt think so
and can u name 1 sports personality that smokes?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

does andy smoke? « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 06:03 PM »

for all the reasons jade gave i doubt it. he's clearly dedicated to his sport and so i doubt that he would do anything to jepodize reaching the very highest levels of tennis, which of course smoking would do.
also, taking up smoking is very much a peer pressure thing and seeing as andy has been around like minded people for most of his teenage years and doesnt seem the type to succumb to pressure i find it unlikely that he would have taken it up.
and another thing... Very Happy his mum is a tennis coach - i'm sure she'd be after him like a woman possessed if he did smoke....

but, of course, anything is possible  Smile
IP Logged
Jade

does andy smoke? « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 08:30 PM »

as well as this he should know better and he loves tennis and wants to be the best and will do anything to try and get to the top. and smoking would effect that greatly
so i still dont think so but like u sed anything is possible
IP Logged
ellentjeuh

does andy smoke? « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 09:08 PM »

Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't be that stuped, but you never know
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

does andy smoke? « Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 09:59 PM »

:? smoking is such a HUGE no-no in tennis! i should think he doesn't smoke, because if he does...well Andy your in for a bad one! Judy's probably on the patrol, most of times, so im sure everything is ok! well...i should think andy has some sense to!  Very Happy
IP Logged
stagger

does andy smoke? « Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 07:45 AM »

Quote from: "Jade"

Steven Lee smokes (the fat snooker player who looks a bit like a pig), but whether you could go as far as to call snooker a 'sport' is another matter.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

does andy smoke? « Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 01:19 PM »

i really dont think he would put his career under risk by smoking, seeing as it would affect his performance. Also i really dont think Judy would allow him to do such a thing lol
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

does andy smoke? « Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 07:19 PM »

Quote from: "stagger"

Steven Lee smokes (the fat snooker player who looks a bit like a pig), but whether you could go as far as to call snooker a 'sport' is another matter.

Do you class snooker and darts as proper sports?  wink  Sorry, it creases me up when comparisons are made.

I once got into a hell of an argument on a forum when someone was decrying Tim's achievements compared to some 3 times World Champion who I'd never heard of. It turns out he was the Darts World Champion!!!  Rolling Eyes

Very Happy  Needless to say, everyone except the poster who tried this lunatic comparison, was in cyber stitches.

Darts/Snooker and Tennis/Golf do not belong in the same category.
IP Logged
stagger

does andy smoke? « Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 08:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tally"
Quote from: "stagger"

Do you class snooker and darts as proper sports?  wink  Sorry, it creases me up when comparisons are made.

I once got into a hell of an argument on a forum when someone was decrying Tim's achievements compared to some 3 times World Champion who I'd never heard of. It turns out he was the Darts World Champion!!!  Rolling Eyes

Very Happy  Needless to say, everyone except the poster who tried this lunatic comparison, was in cyber stitches.

Darts/Snooker and Tennis/Golf do not belong in the same category.

No, I dont.  Thats why I said 'whether you could go as far as to call snooker a sport is another matter'.  Meaning; I dont really think snooker is a sport.  You see?
IP Logged
neworn

does andy smoke? « Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 01:01 PM »

i think so too !
he's too cute too smoke
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

does andy smoke? « Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 01:03 PM »

Quote from: "neworn"
i think so too !
he's too cute too smoke

lol, good reasoning!
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

does andy smoke? « Reply #12 on: October 13, 2005, 01:18 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
i think so too !
he's too cute too smoke

lol, good reasoning!

very, very, very much no he doesnt smoke. or drink alcohol.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

does andy smoke? « Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 01:24 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
Quote from: "eira_arian"
i think so too !
he's too cute too smoke

lol, good reasoning!

very, very, very much no he doesnt smoke. or drink alcohol.

sensible boy Smile i knew about the alcohol - seeing as the drinking culture is so ridiculous at the moment it struck me as weird that hes said that hes never tasted alcohol, but of course thats the best way to be - i really admire his dedication to his sport and his determination to do well.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »