Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Your predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Berrer in 2
Berrer in 3
The pair decide to forego the match and listen to the "Tales of the Arabian Nights" instead

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer

(Read 4297 times)
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #165 on: February 28, 2012, 01:20 PM »

If Andy's sick then that could explain his poor play today. Hopefully he'll recover soon and be in top form for tomorrow's match - good for him that he's got Chuidinelli rather than Davydenko.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #166 on: February 28, 2012, 01:34 PM »

If Andy's sick he's got Chuidinelli
O.M.G.. What is that?
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #167 on: February 28, 2012, 01:59 PM »

O.M.G.. What is that?
Something very serious indeed. Wink Misspelt too by the looks of it!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #168 on: February 28, 2012, 02:38 PM »

No stern tests please, he needs a bit of time to get into the swing of things.
He'll be alright.
Yep he often starts like this , and feels his way into tournament. Hope he isn't to sick.   stretcher
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #169 on: February 28, 2012, 02:39 PM »

Could'nt follow Murrays match today so thankyou for all the comments It seems I missed yet another awful start.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #170 on: February 28, 2012, 03:03 PM »

Well have read the report on the tournament website and there's no mention of any illness, so looks like this could be 'business as usual' for Andy.

I only managed to see part of the 2nd set but it seems Berrer was a pretty stern test.  Looks like he could have learnt from his last two defeats.
IP Logged
isabel

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #171 on: February 28, 2012, 03:08 PM »

From the Times correspondent Barry Flatman on Twitter, Andy said in his post match interview that "Felt like I wanted to vomit. I don't know if I had drunk too much or overhydrated." Hopefully, it's just a one day thing and wont affect him overmuch tomorrow. On a more amusing note, Andy when asked of Lendl's chances in the Champions final against Moya said, "I don't have high hopes for him." I'm sure Lendl will be happy with the faith that his charge has in his tennis skills now Wink
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #172 on: February 28, 2012, 04:21 PM »

Think

Somebody was drool over the Dubai photo shoot, so that's what I came up with Very Happy

11 pm start for me, so good that he's on first for me. cmon yeah  Bad that it won't be on tv - nothing this week that I can see Rolling Eyes  So laptop it will be.

You never fail to please Bev, you're so service minded. Smile
Nice photo ..Our charming smiling prince ...
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #173 on: February 28, 2012, 04:32 PM »

It's consistently in the early rounds of tournaments. Either he takes a while to adapt to a new surface (though why the world no 4 should struggle with this all the time is concerning) or he's just complacent.
That's the million dollar question. What is it with this guy? He is nearly always shaky at the start and it cant do his confidence good either.

I didnt see the match and after reading these posts, I think I've been spared some suffering.

Disappointing really, but if he has got the Dehli belly maybe a good explanation?
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #174 on: February 28, 2012, 04:54 PM »

I think it was last night's dinner that almost did Andy in.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #175 on: February 28, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Andy on same time tomorrow

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/Schedule/OOP.aspx

I'll miss that one too!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #176 on: February 28, 2012, 05:27 PM »

On a more amusing note, Andy when asked of Lendl's chances in the Champions final against Moya said, "I don't have high hopes for him." I'm sure Lendl will be happy with the faith that his charge has in his tennis skills now Wink

Is he playing Moya? Moya is mid-30s - he's only just left the circuit. Lendl will get obliterated.
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #177 on: February 28, 2012, 05:28 PM »

Another 2pm dubai time for Murray tomorrow Congrats to the dubai authorities for putting out the order of play so early!
 I don't Murray is very popular in Dubai I wonder why?
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #178 on: February 28, 2012, 05:46 PM »

Another 2pm dubai time for Murray tomorrow Congrats to the dubai authorities for putting out the order of play so early!

Top half is on first all week, Djokovic obviously gets preference.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Dubai 500: R1: Murray vs Berrer « Reply #179 on: February 28, 2012, 06:35 PM »

I so hope that Andy is not sick, I thought it was just his usual 1st match after a while syndrome, hope he get's those blisters seen too they look pretty nasty.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »