Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Dubai F: Murray vs Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Dubai F: Murray vs Federer

(Read 5527 times)
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 05:57 PM »

IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 05:58 PM »

MuRDerer final , wow i want to be older already .... yay
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 05:59 PM »

soon to be 9-6 Wink  hell yeah  haha Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 06:00 PM »

Nice H2H MR.  Our beautiful Muzza-boy Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 06:02 PM »

soon to be 9-6 Wink  hell yeah  haha Smile
yes
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03 PM »

Ahem - the other is Roger vs Murray, started by... Guess who? wink

Perhaps Roger fans could post on the other, and Andy fans post here?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 06:03 PM »

No meeting since WTF in 2010. Makes it interesting.
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 06:08 PM »

http://www.matchstat.com/index.php?ControllerName=Compare&Name_Player1=Roger+Federer&Id_Player1=19&Name_Player2=Andy+Murray&Id_Player2=1075
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 06:44 PM »

We know Andy knows how to beat smugFed (sorry ak but can't bring myself to call him Roger).  Of course the latter is going to have the advantage of being used to the night conditions whereas Andy will be playing in them for the first time - so what's new.  Anyway go Andy go. cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 06:44 PM »

Dear Team/Mods,

I see we have two threads on the go for the final, Murray vs Federer.
Doubt they'll change that because I've asked them to do that in the past, without success.  But I think I know which one will be preferred ... Rolling Eyes

Now Andy just has to build on today's win and BELIEVE he can beat Fed again.  Such a shame Delpo choked because had it gone to a decider I think he could have pulled it off.  Fed has a reputation now of fading in these.
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 06:45 PM »

MuRDerer final , wow i want to be older already .... yay

That may have lost something in translation!?  confused
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 06:47 PM »

We know Andy knows how to beat smugFed (sorry ak but can't bring myself to call him Roger).  Of course the latter is going to have the advantage of being used to the night conditions whereas Andy will be playing in them for the first time - so what's new.  Anyway go Andy go. cmon yeah

Murray is playing well, amazing defending today against Novak, I actually think the evening conditions will help Murray! slow the courts down a bit and help him to defend and get back a lot of Roger's shots in the day time in the quick conditions I would have been very confident in Roger doing the buisness pretty quickly but in a night match cool and therefore slower conditions, it probably won't be so straightforward Roger is going to have to play well to take the title for a 5th time there is no doubt it
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49 PM »

oops gone and posted on the  wrong thread by mistake.  Anyway will now rectify by posting here, which has to be the official one as it's the one with Bev's h2h.
Andy know how to beat smugfed - as the h2h demonstrates.  I just hope the conditions playing at night won't be too different from the daytime conditions given that smugfed is so used to them now and Andy hasn't had a sniff at them.  IF he won, presumably it would narrow the rankings gap quite a bit as Andy would gain a full 500 points as nothing to defend here.  But I'm being naughty - must not get ahead of myself because anything could happen tomorrow.  That said if they both played like they played today then Andy sure deserves to win, as even ak acknowledged.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Murray is playing well, amazing defending today against Novak, I actually think the evening conditions will help Murray! slow the courts down a bit and help him to defend and get back a lot of Roger's shots in the day time in the quick conditions I would have been very confident in Roger doing the buisness pretty quickly but in a night match cool and therefore slower conditions, it probably won't be so straightforward Roger is going to have to play well to take the title for a 5th time there is no doubt it
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Dubai F: Murray vs Federer « Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 06:51 PM »

Doubt they'll change that because I've asked them to do that in the past, without success.  But I think I know which one will be preferred ... Rolling Eyes

Now Andy just has to build on today's win and BELIEVE he can beat Fed again.  Such a shame Delpo choked because had it gone to a decider I think he could have pulled it off.  Fed has a reputation now of fading in these.

Yes I was watching the game and was really surprised that Del Potro allowed Fedlover back in the tie-break. 

In a way it is all the better for us Andy fans, as one of the few things that would top off defeating the Birdman and the Djoker in straight sets is beating Fedlover!!  We can dream, but in the mood Andy is in he can make it happen.   trophy

Been a great last couple of days anyway!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »