Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli

(Read 3245 times)
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #135 on: February 29, 2012, 06:32 PM »

Er no, but claiming that it's just a nice picture of a historic moment (which, as I've pointed out, there are plenty of other pictures of without Murray in them) on a Murray site DOES make you a troll.

So you need to pipe down and think about your life, buddy.

Look The  one you had was nice I am sure. (did not bother to look) but this picture shows just how happy Roger is at that moment in time!

The fact that Murray happens to be just about in that picture is by the by
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #136 on: February 29, 2012, 06:33 PM »

I was not the one who mentioned favouritsm buddy, I was just replying to a poster who said Murray had earnt enough respect to get a better schedule! I was just pointing out that he has not set the world alight at Dubai and has not earned any extra respect as was being asked for!

Look it is a cool picture of you know a historic moment winning 16 majors, Mark likes it, I like it, you need to learn to like it buddy?

My avatar is tennis related the same can not be said for yours, so perhaps it is time to get your own house in order and come off your soap box

Ak, your avatar is on purpose. It's an insult to our intelligence that you keep insist on it otherwise. If you respect me even a bit, you'd change it to a more suitable one.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #137 on: February 29, 2012, 06:34 PM »

Ak, your avatar is on purpose. It's an insult to our intelligence that you keep insist on it otherwise. If you respect me even a bit, you'd change it to a more suitable one.

For you I will do it because I have a lot of respect for you Smile
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #138 on: February 29, 2012, 06:34 PM »

^^^Yeah,
I think Marilyn's a nice one btw.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #139 on: February 29, 2012, 06:37 PM »

Look The  one you had was nice I am sure. (did not bother to look) but this picture shows just how happy Roger is at that moment in time!

The fact that Murray happens to be just about in that picture is by the by

Ha, but you knew it wasn't tennis-related? lol
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #140 on: February 29, 2012, 06:40 PM »

Ha, but you knew it wasn't tennis-related? lol

No your profile pic isnt tennis related! not talking about the one you sent over!
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #141 on: February 29, 2012, 06:43 PM »

No your profile pic isnt tennis related! not talking about the one you sent over!

But you didn't bother to look. You said so yourself.

For god's sake, man! Make some sense!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #142 on: February 29, 2012, 06:43 PM »

Emma I do very much agree with your point head for head is not the be all and end all and once Murray and Berdych's career is over he is no doubt going to be miles ahead, that is not in question for me.

For the record I actually have a feeling Murray is going to turn Berdych over tomorrow despite the head to head he has a game that I think should match up well to Berdych, we will see how it goes.

My points was that if he was to lose tomorrow while it would in no way take away from what he has achieved, it would slightly dent his aura as being part of the elite top 4.

No doubt that Nadal has had the upper hand on Roger since 2008, if they both retired now though I do believe Roger would have had the greater career, time will tell if that is the case when they both hang up their rackets but I believe it will be.

To add fuel to your argument I believe Kraijicek also had a winning record on Pete, but despite the Wimbledon loss 1996 you cannot compare their careers, right now 10 years after the retirements those records dont mean much in the contexts of the respective careers but back then when doing battle week in an week out, any dent in an aura  or handing over any form of belief to your rivals can count for a lot that was my point.

Honestly Ak, if you believe that it would slightly dent Andy's aura, then I cannot begin to tell you how big a dent Federer has caused by Nadal. I personally feel while everyone has their certain nemesis, some are far more dangerous to their overall career than others. Krajicek was never in Nadal's caliber. Never even came close to threatening Pete's No. 1. It was Riso who went Slamless in the end. This situation vs Berdych is not as a big deal just like the deal between Tsogna vs Djokovic is not as big a deal, but it certainly is a big match up and has the perfect recipe for an upset in a Slam. The reason why I put so much pressure on Andy when it comes to Berdych is because, Andy has a bright future ahead of him and he needs to sort Berdych out right now or else it may cost him a Slam or two, but it certainly is not as big as Nadal/Federer situation. Nowhere even near close therefore, the pressure is not as big as you tend to make. It’s important but not vital is where I am getting at.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #143 on: February 29, 2012, 06:45 PM »

But you didn't bother to look. You said so yourself.

For god's sake, man! Make some sense!

The picture under Joe I am referring to! you are the one who needs more clarity old chap
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #144 on: February 29, 2012, 06:48 PM »

Honestly Ak, if you believe that it would slightly dent Andy's aura, then I cannot begin to tell you how big a dent Federer has caused by Nadal. I personally feel while everyone has their certain nemesis, some are far more dangerous to their overall career than others. Krajicek was never in Nadal's caliber. Never even came close to threatening Pete's No. 1. It was Riso who went Slamless in the end. This situation vs Berdych is not as a big deal just like the deal between Tsogna vs Djokovic is not as big a deal, but it certainly is a big match up and has the perfect recipe for an upset in a Slam. The reason why I put so much pressure on Andy when it comes to Berdych is because, Andy has a bright future ahead of him and he needs to sort Berdych out right now or else it may cost him a Slam or two, but it certainly is not as big as Nadal/Federer situation. Nowhere even near close therefore, the pressure is not as big as you tend to make. It’s important but not vital is where I am getting at.

That is a fair point, I would agree that Nadal is certainly more of an issue for Roger because he has stopped him winning a bunch of majors than Berdych is for Murray or Kraijicek was for Pete or Tsonga for Djokovic.

Saying it is important but not vital is pretty much spot on, I do see that as a little pressure for Murray, but I actually do not think that is a bad thing.

I saw very encouraging signs from him in Australia, raising his game and beating a nemesis would be another positive step forward for him in 2012, if you take pressure with a positive outlook like that then good things usually happen, I think Murray will get through in 3 tight sets.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #145 on: February 29, 2012, 06:49 PM »

The picture under Joe I am referring to! you are the one who needs more clarity old chap

So my new avatar is not tennis-related?
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #146 on: February 29, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Why do you let this guy wind you up ignore him and he will get bored. I will celebrate Andys win today, I dont care what smugfed did or didnt do I am a Murray fan - people just let him talk to himself.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #147 on: February 29, 2012, 06:53 PM »

For you I will do it because I have a lot of respect for you Smile

Thanks, I appreciate it. I have lots of friends who are also Federer fans and I get along with them quite well and that’s despite the fact that, I don’t like Federer at all. They trust me to the point that they know I won’t write anything unnecessarily provoking or something that is not true at all. So you need to return the favour here and make sure you don’t write anything that will only upset them. If you do that I am sure you will be fine here. I personally like you as a poster and think you can put it in some good stuff but you have to be mindful about other posters here.   
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #148 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58 PM »

^My my my, I think you should change your name again to Emma Jane Kissenger.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Dubai R2: Murray vs Chiudinelli « Reply #149 on: February 29, 2012, 07:02 PM »

Thanks, I appreciate it. I have lots of friends who are also Federer fans and I get along with them quite well and that’s despite the fact that, I don’t like Federer at all. They trust me to the point that they know I won’t write anything unnecessarily provoking or something that is not true at all. So you need to return the favour here and make sure you don’t write anything that will only upset them. If you do that I am sure you will be fine here. I personally like you as a poster and think you can put it in some good stuff but you have to be mindful about other posters here.   

Who is it in your avatar pic, EJ?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »