Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Dubai SF: Murray vs Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 Reply

Dubai SF: Murray vs Djokovic

YEAHHH. 
6 all. Tie break.

Come on DEL POTRO ! toot
IP Logged

1st mini break to Fedex.
IP Logged

Come on Delpo  dont give up. There's a chance yet.
IP Logged

Fedex takes it 7-5 in the tie break.
IP Logged

Shame it went that way in the end.  Tie breaks never seem fair.
IP Logged

Shame it went that way in the end.  Tie breaks never seem fair.

Bit like a penalty shoot out - I always feel bad for the loser (well depends who's losing lol )
IP Logged

Shirt off for Delpo. Nice body Smile His legs are so long too, like a giraffe.
IP Logged

OMG is Barry Cowan in love with Frauderer?  Take your head out of his backside Cowan it's quite frankly embarrassing.  Come on JMDP fight fight fight..........
IP Logged

Bit like a penalty shoot out - I always feel bad for the loser (well depends who's losing lol )
There's only us two left now Bev, talking to each other.

That's nice too Smile
IP Logged

There are people Lurking lol
IP Logged

Yeah, I see, MurrayMagic is here too  grouphug
IP Logged

Oh no!  The netcord is Federer's and he has 3 BP's.
IP Logged

Yes am here still gutted that I missed the best match ever!!! Just catching up with the posts from earlier.  Hop the highlights are on tonight.  Cheering for JMDP but part of me would love to see Andy destroy Fraderer and then watch Fraderer say that 500's are not important despite over celebrating Rotterdam!!!
IP Logged

OMG is Barry Cowan in love with Frauderer?  Take your head out of his backside Cowan it's quite frankly embarrassing.  Come on JMDP fight fight fight..........
I understand they admire Fed, he is a great player of course, but there is no reason to be so one sided when others are clearly playing great too.

It's not good for the public who are a mixture of fans. Dont we count?
IP Logged

I understand they admire Fed, he is a great player of course, but there is no reason to be so one sided when others are clearly playing great too.

It's not good for the public who are a mixture of fans. Dont we count?

I can understand admiration some of the comms go beyond that to a stomach churning level.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 Reply