Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Error pages using the forums, here is the reason. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Error pages using the forums, here is the reason.

(Read 1132 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Error pages using the forums, here is the reason. « on: September 09, 2005, 08:17 PM »

You guys have probably been experiencing those error pages when using the forums in the last couple of days. Now, I'm not sure if its been resolved yet but the hosting company have told me this:

Greetings Mark,

Our 2 servers have been DDoSed via MySQL processes this week, please bare with us as we try to resolve the problem.

Regards,
Tom
Information Department and DNS Technical Advisor

For those of you who don't understand what the email means: basically the hosting provider that this website is running on is currently being attacked by evil hackers!

I hope it gets resolved soon.
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Error pages using the forums, here is the reason. « Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 08:28 PM »

On occassions i got a white page with gobbly gook on it but i just kept hitting refresh and eventually got on.

Have had some probs when logging out have to say, i log out then it still shows me logged in but fingers corssed its ok now
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Error pages using the forums, here is the reason. « Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 08:39 PM »

Thanks Mark. I was getting worried. I thought you'd scrubbed the message board.

I need it to hear all heavenly angel's first hand tales from Switzerland.

:P
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Error pages using the forums, here is the reason. « Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 07:55 AM »

I would of posted it on the comments section on homepage Tally lol
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »