Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  ever wondered? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: ever wondered?  (Read 3550 times)
Josh
Seed

ever wondered? « Reply #30 on: October 08, 2005, 10:15 AM »

I really don't like Federer, mostly because he shows no emotion.  If most of the time when he hits his amazing shots, he would start cheering every time like Andy, maybe I would like him.  To me it seems like he doesn't really care.  I don't think I'd like Tim if he wasn't British
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Josh « Reply #31 on: October 08, 2005, 03:13 PM »

I really don't like Federer, mostly because he shows no emotion. If most of the time when he hits his amazing shots, he would start cheering every time like Andy, maybe I would like him. To me it seems like he doesn't really care. I don't think I'd like Tim if he wasn't British

Now then young Josh - I disagree with you on the Federer front.  I think he seems like a really nice guy.  I know where you're coming from on his showing little emotion, but that's just his personality.  I think old Feds knows deep in his heart that our Andy is his understudy and to whom he'll eventually concede his no. 1 status.  Just something in the way he was with Andy at the end of their match - never seen Feds like that with any of the other players.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Josh « Reply #32 on: October 08, 2005, 06:19 PM »

I think old Feds knows deep in his heart that our Andy is his understudy and to whom he'll eventually concede his no. 1 status. [/quote]

I hope so too
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ever wondered? « Reply #33 on: October 08, 2005, 09:10 PM »

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Quote from: "JohnW"
For some reason I just don't like Roddick... I don't know why. Rolling Eyes

I have to say i like Roddick.
Can still remember watching him on The Weakest Link lol

many people don't like roddick  Rolling Eyes i don't even know why, and he can be a jerk at times, but 99% of the times he's amazing, his game is incredible and his humour is the thing that gets me hooked all of the time. ive probably watched a fair amount of his intervies in the last couple of years and each time he leaves me in utter hysterics!  lol i love this guy! well he is quite hot appart from his personality but that's a different matter....
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

ever wondered? « Reply #34 on: October 08, 2005, 10:41 PM »

I also enjoy watching him play
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

ever wondered? « Reply #35 on: October 08, 2005, 11:22 PM »

Wink for top__spin and all Roddick fans. Something to brighten up your day, and give Mark apoplexy at the amount of bandwidth I'm using up.  :P

:?  The picture keeps disappearing.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Tally « Reply #36 on: October 08, 2005, 11:23 PM »

My Lord - you hussy!!

Funnily enough - the A Rod just doesn't do it for me.  Give me our Andy any day! wink
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: Tally « Reply #37 on: October 08, 2005, 11:27 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
My Lord - you hussy!!

Funnily enough - the A Rod just doesn't do it for me.  Give me our Andy any day! wink

Wink I aint too old to just look, you know.  

I'm just catering for the pps who've said they like Andy of the Roddick Variety. :P

But I'm a Rafter fan through and through. He's my ultimate tennis god. *sigh*
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Tally « Reply #38 on: October 08, 2005, 11:49 PM »

Mind you - having had a good look at that pic again - I might just be persuaded.  Phew..... is it hot in here or is it just me... Embarassed
IP Logged
red?

The Andy Roddick issue hase to be sorted once and 4 all « Reply #39 on: October 09, 2005, 01:34 AM »

Andy Roddick:

He is well fit and no1 can denine that  Embarassed . its a fact .

His personality: I think he quite funny  Very Happy  as he joked after he just lost wimbledon. As for the rest only gods knows as i havent met him. Frown

Girlfriend. Maria is his girlfriend well thats what i think  Question  Rolling Eyes . If you know a girls favourite programme then there is something going on! If you din't know that i have gt news for you

I hope that settles that lots of love Ishhe :P

p.s Oh yeah almost forgot he can play tennis well. opps thats the most important thing . ohwell :P  8)  Very Happy  Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ever wondered? « Reply #40 on: October 09, 2005, 05:47 PM »

Quote from: i_am_looby
aww bless, hes romantic  Very Happy  he cant have sharapova anyway, shes seeing roddick

Very Happy Andy M is definitly romantic, espcially with his super side burns!  wink
is sharapova seeing roddick?!  Shock *smack* WOW! now i didn't see that coming....does anyone have an atricle about it?!  Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by top_spin August 20, 2006, 10:28 PM ] IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

ever wondered? « Reply #41 on: October 09, 2005, 05:49 PM »

he looks amazing!! why do all male tennis players look so good?!  Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by top_spin August 20, 2006, 10:26 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »