Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three

(Read 1792 times)
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 03:51 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
shocking I think Fed is one of the most genuine guys on the tennis tour!  I can't understand why you guys don't like him... confused

no  Nor me. I think not only is he probaby the best tennis player EVER, but he's one of the nicest.

When Andy first started on the main tour he was one of the few who took time out to make him feel welcome.  #-o
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 03:53 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
See Dentie .... how can you not like him..... he thinks Andy can do well  goodjob
Great article.... thanks for typing it up Bev goodjob

I think we can win a single debate here, finally!! Very Happy
That's a very good point Annie!  =D>
Even if we won't be able to change your opinion of him, Dana!... there must be at least a tiny bit of respect for Fed about the good stuff that he's said about Andy?!  dontknow
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 03:54 PM »

yuk
I don't care on bit for him... He's fake in my eyes...

Yes, I do admit he cares about Andy and I'm thankful for that but still... He is a great player! I can admit the truth but his personality? Juk! Sorry  duh
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 04:00 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
I think we can win a single debate here, finally!! Very Happy
That's a very good point Annie!  =D>
Even if we won't be able to change your opinion of him, Dana!... there must be at least a tiny bit of respect for Fed about the good stuff that he's said about Andy?!  dontknow

shocking  shocking  I might win a debate  shocking  Excuse me while i faint in complete shock  stretcher

But I do think Federer is genuinly nice .... as Tally said, he was one of the people who made Andy feel welcome.... and he is one of the greatest players ever  goodjob
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 05:25 PM »

I like Federer too... super nice guy Smile

and it's great he's saying things like this about Andy  =D> It's like the ultimate complement for any player... so great it's Andy Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 05:29 PM »

Yeah I like him as well. You can never be sure if someone is nice for sure when they are famous but I'd bet Federer was genuinly a nice guy.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 05:31 PM »

What do you all think of Roddick? I'm really not too sure about this guy  confused
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 05:34 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
What do you all think of Roddick? I'm really not too sure about this guy  confused

Hmmm... he's a bit cocky... my family hate him, but I'm not so sure  confused
IP Logged
wotnopimms
Futures Level

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 05:54 PM »

i like both Federer and Roddick. Seeing Federer in the flesh at Davis Cup this year was just great. He's brilliant to watch - just the most complete player.

Did anyone catch the Final in Qatar against Monfils yesterday? Was on Eurosport. Monfils had Federer rattled a couple of times but Federer can always pull it out of the bag when he needs to. Monfils is really great to watch too - another exciting prospect!

Roddick is v cute!!!
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 05:57 PM »

Unfortunately didn't get a chance to catch the Qatar final, but I was sure Federer would win anyway.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 06:28 PM »

Roddick is stuck-up if you ask me... Very full of himself... The way he behaved against Ollie Rochus at the Daviscup was disgraceful  ranting
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 06:34 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Roddick is stuck-up if you ask me... Very full of himself... The way he behaved against Ollie Rochus at the Daviscup was disgraceful  ranting

What happened?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 06:38 PM »

You beat me to asking.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Federer backs Murray to smash into world top three « Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 06:45 PM »

He was in a bad mood and was so mad... It was breakpoint (very imporant) for Ollie and he smashed a ball right on the line... It was SO in. Roddick got really pissed and yelled at everybody. There was one lines woman who said the ball was out... That cost Ollie the match. Roddick was very angry because the coach of Ollie kept standing up and clapping with his hands that he went up to him and said really bad things  no

I was sooo mad, Ollie should have wun  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »