Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  First Blood to Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

First Blood to Murray

(Read 2382 times)
KitKat
Seed

First Blood to Murray « on: September 27, 2005, 02:22 PM »

Andy is now up 1 set in his match with George Bastl, I really wish I could see the match it looks like he is playing in top form to win the first set 6-2.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

First Blood to Murray « Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 02:36 PM »

Excellent! Smile

Why don't the BBC have a game by game update for this one? Frown
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

First Blood to Murray « Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 03:08 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"
Excellent! Smile

Because they, like the whole of the LTA and Wimbledon eejits are stupid old farts who wouldn't know what "popular sports" was if it bit them.  Rolling Eyes .

Where are you getting the scores from? I've tried logging on to http://www.thailandopen.net/ Live Scoring -all I'm getting is Page Unavailable.  Evil or Very Mad

Please keep us updated! *blows kiss* to Kitkat. Smile
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

First Blood to Murray « Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 03:11 PM »

YES!!

Murray won, 6-2 6-4. Very Happy

I was using the Thai open site, and http://www.livescore.com/tennis.dll though they only seem to update by set and not by game. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

First Blood to Murray « Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 03:20 PM »

Kiss received, thank you very much.  I've been getting the scores from Thailand Open site and live score, very slow though.  I had thought you would be able to see the points etc. like the Wimbledon site but every now and then a few games would just appear, disappointing.  Maybe we should send a link to this site to the BBC so they can see exactly how much interest is being generated, especially when Andy is playing.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

First Blood to Murray « Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 04:42 PM »

8)  w00t ( a really great emoticon I cant reproduce on here!) but they'll be lots of references to how wooty things are when things are going our way!

WOOT

C'mon Andy, that top hundred place is nearing. :P
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

First Blood to Murray « Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 06:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tally"
Quote from: "JohnW"
Excellent! Smile

Because they, like the whole of the LTA and Wimbledon eejits are stupid old farts who wouldn't know what "popular sports" was if it bit them.  Rolling Eyes .

Have to say Tally you share my views on the LTA but after the weekend in Switzerland alot of people are going to complain to the LTA regarding certain issues  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

First Blood to Murray « Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 08:14 PM »

I was using the ATP tennis website for latest scores but couldn't do it too often as I was at school.  Bit of a coincidence I had IT during Andy's match Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

First Blood to Murray « Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 09:43 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
I was using the ATP tennis website for latest scores but couldn't do it too often as I was at school.  Bit of a coincidence I had IT during Andy's match Smile

lol exactly the same with me! haha, IT lessons are always good to sit and not actually do the IT!
The chap did well today....i 'of course' didn't see the match because of BBC1 (all their fault!)  :twisted: but im taking Andy played well because the score's pretty impressive!  wink

WOOT! ....C'mon boy, 100th is zooming fast at ya!
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

First Blood to Murray « Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 04:29 PM »

Andy is playing Soderling at 6AM our time.  Ginepri is opponent IF he wins. An early start tomorrow for us all
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

First Blood to Murray « Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 05:04 PM »

Heavenlyangel, did you manage to give Andy the card? How was it by the way? Were you sitting close to the players?
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

First Blood to Murray « Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 05:17 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
Andy is playing Soderling at 6AM our time.  Ginepri is opponent IF he wins. An early start tomorrow for us all

Hmm... where is that covered if one can't reasonably get internet access at that time in the morning. (Or can't be bothered to get out of bed).

Will it be on 5 Live? (And if so, whereabouts do you find it... it's been so long since I fiddled with tuning on radios Rolling Eyes)
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

First Blood to Murray « Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 05:39 PM »

Quote from: "crookshanks"
Heavenlyangel, did you manage to give Andy the card? How was it by the way? Were you sitting close to the players?

Yes Andy got the card it was given to him via Greg Rusedski as he had a meeting out there with his fan club members and i just asked if he could pass it on.
I managed to get my Scotland flag signed by Andy on the Sunday which made my day  Very Happy
We were all sat near the players which was good and when i get photos done i will ask Mark to post them
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

heavenlyangel « Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 09:08 PM »

it's great to know you had a lovely time  Very Happy ...and to meet Greg and get something signed by Andy...amazing! lucky you...im jealous but pleased for you! sounds like you had a prefect day! and i can't wait for the fab photos!  lol
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

First Blood to Murray « Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005, 09:17 PM »

Waw! Souns like you had an amazing time, lucky you! It says on the BBC website  that if the next tie is a home tie, it might be in Glasgow! that would be great and I'd be able to go and see!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »