Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37 Reply

FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen

Not being negative but he will need to be careful - back issues are troublesome, Wimbledon might be the exact same as this.

Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Argh this just isn't fair. After the Aussie Open and Dubai, really looking like he's about to knock down the door, then he gets this ******* injury which is looking far more serious than first feared right before the French Open and Wimbledon.

If this is as bad as feared we could see him retire now, miss Queens and Wimbledon (that's 1645 ranking points lost) and possibly a big chunk of the year, dropping well down the rankings (similar to Del Potro) and having to spent another year just trying to get back to the top 4.

This could be disastrous. I really really hope this problem is over by Wimbledon but right now it's not looking good is it.
IP Logged

I really do not see any point in him carrying on with this match.  He's going to get thumped if he does.
IP Logged

Jonathan Overend, BBC Sport

"Murray shouldn't continue at all. He can't serve. He's got to look after himself. He's clearly devastated by this. This is not a pleasant place to be in - not being able to play at your best."
IP Logged

He's probably hoping that if he can just keep going that the movement of playing will loosen it up.

Looks like a deep heat/freeze type stuff going on there, hopefully help.
IP Logged

FFS Andy retire now.....
IP Logged

Oh FFS Andy, get off the court!!!  He should never have played in this tournament.

Yeah, it's starting to look that way, Aileen.
IP Logged

I hate watching him like this could cry for him I really could.
IP Logged

Argh this just isn't fair. After the Aussie Open and Dubai, really looking like he's about to knock down the door, then he gets this f**king injury which is looking far more serious than first feared right before the French Open and Wimbledon.

If this is as bad as feared we could see him retire now, miss Queens and Wimbledon (that's 1645 ranking points lost) and possibly a big chunk of the year, dropping well down the rankings (similar to Del Potro) and having to spent another year just trying to get back to the top 4.

This could be disastrous. I really really hope this problem is over by Wimbledon but right now it's not looking good is it.

Wimbledon is 3 weeks away. He's been managing this all year. No chance of this thing disappearing. Frown
IP Logged

Still doesn't seem to be walking right.
IP Logged

I really can't bear to watch this.  Yet his back seemed fine against Ito.
IP Logged

Thankyou
IP Logged

Another 150 returns like that and we'll be good, Andy.
IP Logged

Wimbledon is 3 weeks away. He's been managing this all year. No chance of this thing disappearing. Frown
At least grass is kinder to the body. 
IP Logged

Argh this just isn't fair. After the Aussie Open and Dubai, really looking like he's about to knock down the door, then he gets this f**king injury which is looking far more serious than first feared right before the French Open and Wimbledon.

Well in some ways he can't do anything about that. Shouldn't be playing but I get why he is considering the where and the next few months.

Okay and then somehow breaks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37 Reply