Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 37 Go Down Reply
Author

FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen

(Read 9129 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 10:29 PM »

Well unless Andy plays the quickest match ever then I'm missing some of it. The terrible fan that I am, coffee with a friend in town is winning out over watching the whole match Whistle
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 10:37 PM »

1st on  uggg  5am for me  doh
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 10:42 PM »

Ferrer has been playing outstandingly against everyone but Rafa on clay this year. I think the critics may be right. Courier keeps touting Isner to be the potential upsetter of the top 4 but I think Ferrer is going to do well and at make the QF at least Wink

Yeah but IMO Ferrer is a good match-up for Andy on clay. Ferrer won't blast Andy off the court like Berdych or DelPo possibly could.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 10:46 PM »

4 a.m. for me, yuck, hopefully they will replay it later at the office.  Don't know I can get up that early and then work all day.

At any rate, get up feeling ready to go play some of your best tennis Andy!! There will be lots of fans watching you on TV even if there are not a lot in the stands, but then you never know, maybe there will be lots in the stands.
Good Luck!!  clap  Go Get him Andy!  cmonandy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 11:26 PM »

1st on  uggg  5am for me  doh

Not to gloat, but it was 3.30ish am for me the other day, but 9 pm tonight yay
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 11:30 PM »

4 a.m. for me, yuck, hopefully they will replay it later at the office.  Don't know I can get up that early and then work all day.

Whistle  I was even managing to come up with some good ideas in the afternoon yesterday after doing pretty much that.  Plenty of work kept me going yes  Whatever you do, I hope that it's a good match for you to enjoy at some point during the day.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 11:44 PM »

Yeah but IMO Ferrer is a good match-up for Andy on clay. Ferrer won't blast Andy off the court like Berdych or DelPo possibly could.
Could we please just focus on Andy hopefully getting through R2 for the moment? Smile  Slams are so unpredictable.

Not to gloat, but it was 3.30ish am for me the other day, but 9 pm tonight yay
You deserve this luxury Bev. hug  Hope you manage to watch it without any problems.  My luxury is actually being able to watch it on TV for a change.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 01:15 AM »

Thanks Aileen.  I may have to watch on computer - hubby has a tv programme on until 9.30 pm that clashes with tennis but unless Tomic is on a court with no cameras, I suspect that's the match they will show Rolling Eyes 
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 01:24 AM »

OMG I will have to miss Jeremy Kyle, my main staple TV diet since being signed off!!!

This mad me laugh out loud at work - I hate day-time tv and one of the Kiwi ladies in the office recently returned from maternity leave, and said how much she loved watching Jeremy Kyle Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 01:27 AM »

You need to get more TVs in your house!  Tomic is on court No.7, and it does have cameras, so hope you get a satisfactory livestream with an English commentary.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 01:38 AM »

You need to get more TVs in your house!  Tomic is on court No.7, and it does have cameras, so hope you get a satisfactory livestream with an English commentary.

Only on Sky - have the one decoder.  Subtle hints my have got me the upgrade to a Sky+ decoder but I don't think I can push multi-room quite yet. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 01:38 AM »

^^ One step at a time, Bev ... Very Happy

The news article I found says that she does have an interest in tennis and is a patron of Wimbledon.
The Queen used to play tennis with her husband, which is why there's a tennis court in the grounds of Buckingham Palace.  She's also the patron of Queen's, that club having been set up by Queen Victoria and patronage of which has belonged to every monarch since then.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 09:15 AM »

bigarmhug cmonandy

C'mon Andy, another straight sets would be good, minimal drama, nice and easy and let the "Murray Coaster" have a wee rest.  Good Luck, hope the back holds up.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 09:18 AM »

This mad me laugh out loud at work - I hate day-time tv and one of the Kiwi ladies in the office recently returned from maternity leave, and said how much she loved watching Jeremy Kyle Very Happy

It's amazing how addictive it is and I have only been off for a week!!  Anymore than two weeks and I will have to "cold turkey" from my regular fix of Jezza K........
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 09:21 AM »

Come on Andy! Flatten him in Free! Or Thwack him in Three..... yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 37 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »