Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] Go Down Reply
Author

FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen

(Read 9480 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #540 on: June 02, 2012, 10:57 AM »

Love that quote from Scotman.  Here's Kevin Mitchell in Guardian:
'outside some seething television commentary boxes and outposts of planet tennis still moored to the 19th century, it was courage of a high order' 
And Paul Newman described it as 'absurd'.   Take that  Virginia Creeper yay
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #541 on: June 02, 2012, 11:13 AM »

I always believe that everything comes round full circle, and that Virginia Creeper will rue the day she ever made that comment, and that she has and will receive a lot of negative comments. Most people are not stupid and they will see her for what she is a mean minded old harigan who has had her day. If I wasn't so mad at her I could almost feel sorry for her as she is going feel the the displeasure of many she comes in contact with. I hope that Eurosport will drop her.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #542 on: June 02, 2012, 02:21 PM »

But we know how you handled MW.,    You went off in the huff.     Andy is entitled to defend himself and I think he was very restrained in his reply.     He could have
said "I don't pay any attention to a silly old bag like Wade".       

I've already answered that to Scot who had a similar question. Anyway, once again Andy and I aren't in a similar situation. If I go away from this forum once and for all, nothing will be lost in the true sense and nothing will be missed, so how I handle things here doesn't really affect me or MW in real situation. It's not the same with Andy because it will matter and it will affect his career and his level of play. Very big difference and results.

Again, I am not saying what Andy said in return was not right but that there's no need to say anything at all other than just make a general comment.  Never mind though. It's a done deal now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #543 on: June 02, 2012, 02:38 PM »

If anyone, djokovic is the drama queen. How many times has he had something in his eye, or dropped to the floor looking like he is on his last legs and then all of a sudden come back and won the match!

djokovic reminds me of an american wrestler....fake, fake fake,come back and win

They all are drama queens including Federer and VW more or less. Remember how Roger cried at the AO after losing to Nadal? Was that really necessary? And what about that outrageous outfit at Wimbledon? He walked and waved like a dictator on the loose. And why only pick players? Can we safely say that we are beyond that? I don't think so.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #544 on: June 02, 2012, 04:01 PM »

Well done Andy good win, glad your back was okay.  yay
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: FO R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #545 on: June 02, 2012, 04:38 PM »

I sent an email to Eurosport as for some reason I could not get through to VW email. Do not know if it was read out though.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »