Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R3: Murray vs Giraldo
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14 Reply

FO R3: Murray vs Giraldo

That's why I'm in the buffet car! lol
IP Logged

Nice hold from Andy after being pushed to deuce.

2-2
IP Logged

Mon' Andy!
IP Logged

Andy has a couple of BP's.
IP Logged

Andy breaks!

cmonandy

3-2 to Andy.
IP Logged

Am watching the tennis channel John Mcenroe the reason  Andy is on court ! is because of the shenanigans he pulled against Jarko. i guess they are all comming out of the woodwork now.
IP Logged

Andy's loopy forehand sometimes causes trouble for him and sets up a good winner for his opponent. But anyway, he still got the break. 3-2 Andy 2nd set. So far so good.
IP Logged

Am watching the tennis channel John Mcenroe the reason  Andy is on court ! is because of the shenanigans he pulled against Jarko. i guess they are all comming out of the woodwork now.

Why do these people never comment when NJ and Nadal, pull stunts about their health? Particularly when there are often no actual signs at all. It was obvious Murray was in crippling pain. Gr...
IP Logged

nah I just think they are swapping the players around and they have a few French players playing today, so preference is going to be given to them.  Andy won't mind - is a nice court and pretty full.
IP Logged

Andy feeling confident and serving very well. And being more aggressive than passive. I guess he wants to get off the court as soon as possible.
IP Logged

Andy is playing a decent match. The serve is good and the forehand is doing just fine.
IP Logged

Andy holds and we are at 4-2.
IP Logged

4-2  Very Happy  BRILLIANT!
IP Logged

Sorry, just re-read your quote, you are saying that Mac says the reason is because of the previous match.  Well, I honestly don't think Andy will be bothered.  He was bumped to Margaret Court Arena last year and it wasn't a problem for him.
IP Logged

Giraldo holds

4-3 to Andy with a break of serve.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14 Reply