MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 41 Reply

FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet

ljs

Good Job Andy    toot
IP Logged

Yew Haw!

Andy does it.  Andy too strong in the end.

Andy not bothered by the boos - sore losers.

Right, time for breakfast yawn

Bon appetit Bev! 
French are bad losers in all sports and the nice thing is Andy doesnt give a monkey uncle!

I'm off to the supermarket, so bye for now.

Catch you all at the Ferrer vs Murray match. That'll be tough enough.
IP Logged

Cut me some slack on the match report. I've been on the Pimms all afternoon.
IP Logged

A brillant display Andy played superbly. I can actually see a great change in Andy's game. Lendl is getting through to Andy it was a first class performance.  They will do they homework and arrange tactics for the next match. Good luck Andy great performance very professional.
IP Logged

Cut me some slack on the match report. I've been on the Pimms all afternoon.

partyman
IP Logged

yeahhhhhhhhhhh Andy 1-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 you da man..... yay cheers jaw jumping-w00t toot
yahooo goodjob
IP Logged

Isn't Pimms unleaded?
IP Logged

Lord, i need some Pimms after that
IP Logged

A brillant display Andy played superbly. I can actually see a great change in Andy's game. Lendl is getting through to Andy it was a first class performance.  They will do they homework and arrange tactics for the next match. Good luck Andy great performance very professional.

I agree, especially with regards to the forehand.  I do love to see him go down the line, because he uses that play so sparingly,
IP Logged

I made it through on 3 cups of strong coffee. Not sure if I'll be able to do that for the Daveed match tho....
IP Logged

Now that is what I call a win. A slow start but Gasquet gave up after Andy won the second set. Andy was brilliant and I have not see him play so well in ages. Well done Andy ALLEZ LES ECOSSE.
IP Logged

Andy was really in the zone there - great to watch - well done Andy!!!!!
IP Logged

I've been training and playing a tennis match from 1pm till 6pm and just got back to see Andy dismantling Gasquet in the 4th set. Andy hit 27+ FH winners - wow.

Even though I only saw the last set, Andy had that similar look about him when he beat Nadal at USO 08 SF.

I played awful today but was thrilled that Andy didn't!
IP Logged

Well done Andy,I loved those fist pumps and big smile at the end...
IP Logged

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy  INCREDIBLE
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 41 Reply