Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Down Reply
Author

FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet

(Read 10002 times)
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 11:15 AM »

Just going to watch the match with no expectations.  Actually don't think 5 sets will be a good thing whichever way it's goes. Would almost rather he went out in 3 and get home for some rest and put some grass under his feet.   I am sure though that's not what Andy wants and notice I did say almost!!

Plan to enjoy the tennis with no expectations. 
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 11:18 AM »

Btw cant find any tennis scheduled for itv 1 today is it all on 4 someone mentioned which one to record ??
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 11:59 AM »

Jonathan Overend has just been on twitter saying that Andy is practising on Court 4 and looking very good and strong.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05 PM »

nervous  I'm a bundle of nerves here.  I don't like this feeling  at all ...  but if Andy wins then It will be worth it  w00t  haha  Good luck Andy.  Doesn't matter if you win or lose  just try your best  Sure it hasn't been the best clay season   but the grass will be so much different  lots of titles for the taking Muzzah  over the next couple of months  you can do it!!  yay
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 12:52 PM »

Jonathan Overend has just been on twitter saying that Andy is practising on Court 4 and looking very good and strong.
Great, go Andy you will do it. yay
IP Logged
marg
Junior

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #50 on: June 04, 2012, 12:54 PM »

i'm with you Tessie-just going to enjoy but still praying
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #51 on: June 04, 2012, 12:55 PM »

It's strange but I'm not nervous at all about today's match which is unusual for me - perhaps it's because my expectations are low in the FO anyway? If this was a Wimbledon match I'd be extremely nervous I'm sure!
IP Logged
Patsy
Satellite Level

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #52 on: June 04, 2012, 01:03 PM »

I'm hoping the fact that Tsonga did get through will put pressure on Gasquet as he has to emulate him. Reverse psychology?
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #53 on: June 04, 2012, 01:07 PM »

Btw cant find any tennis scheduled for itv 1 today is it all on 4 someone mentioned which one to record ??

It's all on ITV 4, think they're just using ITV 1 for the weekends.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #54 on: June 04, 2012, 01:28 PM »

Yes just on itv 4 today.  Thanks for that encouraging news Iris.  Courier thinks the conditions favour Andy over Gasquet (subject of course to the dreaded back).  My head says better for Andy to go out in 3 than struggle for 5 only to meet the terrior/human wall in next round but my heart always wants him to win.  Worst result of course would be going out in 5 so I'm  pray that doesn't happen.
Just play your best Andy and if you go ahead don't let go and if you go behind you know you can come back against him  cmon yeah
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #55 on: June 04, 2012, 01:42 PM »

Worst result of course would be going out in 5 so I'm  pray that doesn't happen.

Yep far better if Gasket thrashes Andy in 3 sets rather than Andy making a fight of it and losing in a tight 5-setter.

I think Andy will win in 3.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #56 on: June 04, 2012, 02:00 PM »

Yep far better if Gasket thrashes Andy in 3 sets rather than Andy making a fight of it and losing in a tight 5-setter.

I think Andy will win in 3.

That will definitely lift up your spirit.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #57 on: June 04, 2012, 02:10 PM »

It's strange but I'm not nervous at all about today's match which is unusual for me - perhaps it's because my expectations are low in the FO anyway? If this was a Wimbledon match I'd be extremely nervous I'm sure!

I feel exactly the same, Kate, no expectations so no nerves - really most unusual for me. The wind is going to be a real factor too.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #58 on: June 04, 2012, 02:44 PM »

Andy......If you're fully fit, you'll win this match! If you lose, you'll have more time to get yourself right for the rest of the season. That sounds like a 'win win' situation to me! No tears, no fears. The wind will bother Gasquet, so be glad of it and don't let it bother you. Think you can take 'im? 'Course you can! Go kick his ass! C'MON!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: FO R4 : Murray v Gasquet « Reply #59 on: June 04, 2012, 02:54 PM »

I see the women appear to be playing like women - can anyone hold serve?  Perhaps now?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »