Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Fred Perry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Fred Perry

(Read 2214 times)
will123
Junior

^Top cat!

Fred Perry « on: November 07, 2005, 09:02 PM »

I have noticed that the current poll is: should Murray ditch fred Perry for another brand?
Is this just a random poll or something Murray is thinking about? Are there any other better choices for him? Some people have voted that he should ditch fred perry. Why?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Fred Perry « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 09:10 PM »

I voted that I think it would be better if he could get another huge brand like Adidas or Nike. Maybe I'm wrong... But as long as no great offers come in, stay with Fred Perry!
 Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Fred Perry « Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 09:16 PM »

well i'll come out of the corner... and confess!
I think it was me that suggested the topic for the poll!  Whistle  Anxious
And it wasn't "directed" at something in particular.. just thought might be nice to see what people thought of Andy's clothes and whether Fred Perry suited his style! Very Happy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Fred Perry « Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 09:20 PM »

I honestly think it suits him, but maybe he'd get more money if he did go to a bigger brand?
IP Logged
will123
Junior

^Top cat!

Fred Perry « Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 09:30 PM »

Would a brand as big as like Addidas would take him on? Maybe if he rose a little bit more in the rankings, like about top 50, do you think they would be more interested in him? Or do you think they would take him on now?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Fred Perry « Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 09:38 PM »

I think when he becomes top 50, big company's will ask him out. He is a teenagesensation, he will be top 10, he's young, ... He's got what it takes!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Fred Perry « Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 09:39 PM »

Nike took on Berdych! so im sure Andy will definitly be taken on if he was free...  Rolling Eyes i don't know though.. this gear business is tricky!
and i really can't imagine Andy wearing Nadal's Pirates! oooo! i think me and Laura would die of laughter but love the tight tops! Wink
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Fred Perry « Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42 PM »

Nooooooo, Andy needs to wear shorts  =D> Hihi, what a nightmare!!! That wouldn't suit him at all.
Byrdich does look great though, with Nike! Maybe I just like him, but he looks okay!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Fred Perry « Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42 PM »

roflmao andy in a tight top, that would be hilarious.
i really dont see andy wearing the knid of clothes nadal would wear
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Fred Perry « Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 09:43 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
I think when he becomes top 50, big company's will ask him out. He is a teenagesensation, he will be top 10, he's young, ... He's got what it takes!

Well, for example A-Rod a.k.a. Andy Roddick...
he is VERY succesful and quite famous.. but his brands! not at all!
He used to have Reebok, then recently he signed a deal with Lacoste! those two.. not big brands! so i don't really think it's how succesful you are.. yes definitly it plays a role, but i think it's more like "is he potentiol for the clothes we want to make?"
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Fred Perry « Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 09:45 PM »

Quote from: "annie"

well yes, Nadal has the "spanish pirata.. be scared!" look (if you see what i mean..)  Anxious and Andy's beautiful but un-tanned features wouldn't suit it!
Something loose.. possibly stuff that Tim wears.. but one thing.. PLEASE! no Hrbaty clothes!! (yanno the pink top with the 2 holes in the back..) ooo that would be horendous!!  [-(
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Fred Perry « Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 09:47 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "annie"

well yes, Nadal has the "spanish pirata.. be scared!" look (if you see what i mean..)  Anxious and Andy's beautiful but un-tanned features wouldn't suit it!
Something loose.. possibly stuff that Tim wears.. but one thing.. PLEASE! no Hrbaty clothes!! (yanno the pink top with the 2 holes in the back..) ooo that would be horendous!!  [-(

hehe if andy wore anything like that, i think id spendthe entire match in hysterics!!
i get what you mean, Andy's quite pale, so sleeveless shirts wouldn't look good
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Fred Perry « Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 09:50 PM »

Hmm, yes, Andy Rodick and Lacoste, Richard Gasquet and Lacoste... It's the tennisplayers who make Lacoste famous, not the other way around. Maybe the more A Rod get's Lacoste famous, the more he get's payed. I don't really know how it works, but I think Adidas would want A Rod, no? Maybe he has turned them down before.
Kim Clijsters also wore Fila...
 Think
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Fred Perry « Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 10:10 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Hmm, yes, Andy Rodick and Lacoste, Richard Gasquet and Lacoste... It's the tennisplayers who make Lacoste famous, not the other way around. Maybe the more A Rod get's Lacoste famous, the more he get's payed. I don't really know how it works, but I think Adidas would want A Rod, no? Maybe he has turned them down before.
Kim Clijsters also wore Fila...
 Think

I don't think he's turned them down before  Think
but as far as i know.. his contract ended with Reebok, and he decided to choose Lacoste because as dentie says, it's the players that make the company famous, not the company that "use" the player... think A-Rod made a good choice there!
I think it's also Grojeain that has lacoste.. so all the french guys.. erm and a mad american! Wink

And as for Andy.. i own some Fred Perry myself, and it's good stuff but i don't have any powder blue shirts *cough* *hint hint Andy!*
And as for brands.. i think Andy would suit Nike, of course not the pirates, but the clothes that Berdych wears is perfect! Very Happy
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Fred Perry « Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 06:47 AM »

Totally agree, but I like his powder blue  \Very Happy/  Whistle
It's something that is and will always be our Andy!!
And Andy in Byrdich his clothes, it would be wonderful, it's so Andy... But not the pirates, please, not them!  [-o<  [-(  [-X
We'll just have to wait and see...
 \Very Happy/
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »