Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Free money 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Free money

(Read 6875 times)
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Free money « on: January 09, 2006, 10:50 PM »

Bet on Murray to beat Ancic. The match against Ancic will be the first match this year Andy will be match-tight in. I am pretty sure he will roll Ancic over.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Free money « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 10:39 AM »

The match against Ancic will be the first match this year Andy will be match-tight in. I am pretty sure he will roll Ancic over.

You know.... I think you could be right.. Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Free money « Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 10:40 AM »

I hope you're right...... it would be fantastic for Andy if he wins  goodjob
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Free money « Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 11:52 AM »

much as i would love that to happen i do think ur being a bit optimistic.i think he might play better than he has b een but it will stil be a tough game
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Free money « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 01:20 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
much as i would love that to happen i do think ur being a bit optimistic.i think he might play better than he has b een but it will stil be a tough game

I think this is the best prediction so far..... Being realistic, it'll be a tough match....
IP Logged
alansk
Satellite Level

Free money « Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 11:21 AM »

Perhaps fuzz was so negative in the Murr-Anc topic cos he was losing all his money on this "dead cert" bet...
IP Logged
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Free money « Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 05:11 PM »

Quote from: "alansk"
Perhaps fuzz was so negative in the Murr-Anc topic cos he was losing all his money on this "dead cert" bet...

Nope. As long as you win more than you lose it's all good. I'm annoyed a match Murray should have won was thrown away with error after error.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Free money « Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 06:11 PM »

Quote from: "fuzzyballs"
Quote from: "alansk"

Nope. As long as you win more than you lose it's all good. I'm annoyed a match Murray should have won was thrown away with error after error.

Reading all the reviews I think you are spot on.

But that's where experience comes in doesn't it? Ancic has had confidence from ATP finals including Wimbledon, and winning Hertogenbosch and the Davis Cup.

We are all so impatient and as Andy burst on to the Senior Tour so spectacuarly last year, we think it's always going to be like that.

Not even Fed (  shocking  delighted, but cant believe Tommy Haas beat him yesterday!) had a smooth start.

I'll start getting worried in 18 months time if he does an Aex Bogdanovich. I dont think that will happen.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Free money « Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 08:17 PM »

"...if he does an Alex Bogdanovich"

Hulahoop, you've made me laugh. I've started to worry too. Anybody else now concerned that Andy's going the same route as Alex? We'll all look mighty foolish on these forums if it happens.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Free money « Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 09:20 PM »

Quote from: "Grabcopy"
"...if he does an Alex Bogdanovich"

Hulahoop, you've made me laugh. I've started to worry too. Anybody else now concerned that Andy's going the same route as Alex? We'll all look mighty foolish on these forums if it happens.

LOL Mr. Green No, not in the sightest bit worried. Just plucked an analogy out of the air. Andy has mental stamina that most guys on the circuit would die for, Alex didn't. Frown Shame. I thought he was going to really break through, although it's not too late, I wih him well)

I think we can safely say we are in for a roller coaster for the next year or so, though, as Andy matures physically and mentally. Very Happy
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Free money « Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 09:46 PM »

should be fun.lots of mixed emotion from week to week
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »