Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What the best outcome for Andy this year? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Reply
Author

What the best outcome for Andy this year?

(Read 4287 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #105 on: May 20, 2012, 06:44 AM »

Ta Michelle Smile
[ Last edit by blueberryhill May 21, 2012, 07:25 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #106 on: May 20, 2012, 07:28 AM »

There's nothing much wrong  with Andy's back. If there was he'd be resting it, especially given the huge tournaments that lie ahead this summer. He'll be fine for the French Open.

As an aside I'd like to see a statue of Federer erected in Leicester Square. He is a tennis god and should be honoured appropriately.

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #107 on: May 20, 2012, 08:01 PM »

Andy missing RG wouldn't bother me.

I was thinking the same thing myself.  If it means he can return injury-free on the grass, then I'm all for it.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #108 on: May 28, 2012, 09:58 PM »

He is already injury free. I hope Andy doesn't read this website. He must be sick to the teeth of all these experts telling him how injured he is.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 01:28 AM »

He is already injury free. I hope Andy doesn't read this website. He must be sick to the teeth of all these experts telling him how injured he is.
Short of giving you the links to various articles -

1.  Andy has had this back problem since last December.  It didn't cause him too much trouble initially, and he was able to play through the pain, but it did finally catch up with him and the pain got so bad he was forced to rest.

2.  It has been reported that Andy had a cortisone injection in his back two weeks ago.

3.  Probably as a result of that, he says that his back is a lot better than it was, but "is a problem I’ve got to deal with and, at the end of the year, I’ll get time to rest and recover and let it get better."

Now that we have it straight from the horse's mouth, will you finally believe?!

IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 09:06 AM »

And he's also said his back is fine and it is no more than a niggle similar to what most of the other top players have during the season. Has it affected his results? I think the answer is No.
Whats happened this year is Andy's annual post Australia slump has been delayed a couple of months that's all. Hopefully a Grand slam event will snap him out of it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What the best outcome for Andy this year? « Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 03:49 PM »

Well at least you're admitting that there is a problem, albeit a fairly minor one.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »