Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  French Open 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Reply
Author

French Open 2012

(Read 3835 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #75 on: May 26, 2012, 12:02 AM »

Just read article from telegraph. Lendl not coming over till Sunday Andy currently training with Cahill.
I'm sure I've already seen Lendl photographed at Roland Garros.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #76 on: May 26, 2012, 12:15 AM »

Do you know if he was at Andy/Gulbis exho?... I didn't see him, but it could have been the pathetic camera angles.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #77 on: May 26, 2012, 03:28 AM »

Yes, they're on the Murray pics thread.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #78 on: May 26, 2012, 06:32 AM »

Do you know if he was at Andy/Gulbis exho?... I didn't see him, but it could have been the pathetic camera angles.

The cameras didn't focus on him but the commies said he was there.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #79 on: May 26, 2012, 07:50 AM »

Just read article from telegraph. Lendl not coming over till Sunday Andy currently training with Cahill.
Lendl has been in Paris for nearly a week, it just goes to show don't believe what you read in the press, especially when they tell us what Andy has said ....Wait until you can hear it from his mouth or his tweets/facebook.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #80 on: May 26, 2012, 12:24 PM »

Just found out today that I have been signed off for 2 weeks following a barrow load of tests!!  So despite feeling ropey will be able to watch the FO so please Andy, do well and make me feel better.  Please don't raise my blood pressure tho',  somehow that's inevitable when you are a Murray Fan!!!

Whatever health problems are troubling you, I wish you better as quickly as possible. Enjoy Andy in the sun and keep wishing for big things from him at RG.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #81 on: May 26, 2012, 12:52 PM »

Lendl has been in Paris for nearly a week, it just goes to show don't believe what you read in the press, especially when they tell us what Andy has said ....Wait until you can hear it from his mouth or his tweets/facebook.
Lendl was not at Andy's practise session yesterday.  He's currently in Frankfurt for 'The Cup of Legends' and plays Pat Cash in the Semi Final today.
http://www.ivanlendl.net/
http://www.cupoflegends.com/en/cup-of-legends-2012/schedule-results-3.html
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #82 on: May 26, 2012, 01:07 PM »

But he has been with Andy until then, he has been with Andy from I think last Saturday, and he was at the Mary Cohr Tournament, and he will soon be back.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #83 on: May 26, 2012, 01:13 PM »

^ Thanks Michelle. I did see pic of him at RG earlier this week, posted on pic thread here.
What's your source for Mary Cohr? I couldn't see him in the crowd when I watched the match. Did you see him, or is there a tweet/facebook account of this I've missed?
Thanks for the info. Smile
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #84 on: May 26, 2012, 01:47 PM »

^ Thanks Michelle. I did see pic of him at RG earlier this week, posted on pic thread here.
What's your source for Mary Cohr? I couldn't see him in the crowd when I watched the match. Did you see him, or is there a tweet/facebook account of this I've missed?
Thanks for the info. Smile
The commentators said he was there, they said he was sitting in the corner,behind Andy, but the cameras didn't show him.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #85 on: May 26, 2012, 01:50 PM »

^ Thx.. I must have missed hearing them say that.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #86 on: May 26, 2012, 07:27 PM »

Hope you feel better soon MM but I'm glad you'll be keeping the home fires burning on behalf of our Andy - we need a positive person like you keeping constant vigil against those who come down on Andy like a ton of bricks (crushed of course) the minute he slips up.  Though of course I'm hoping he won't slip up but even if he doesn't there are bound to be times when the rolla coasta lurches downwards so look after that blood pressure - try Rescue Remedy in place of the wine.  Not so tasty but it helps.  hug
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #87 on: May 26, 2012, 07:53 PM »

Why does everyone on this site keeping yapping on about Andy's back? There's nothing wrong with his back. Jeez you guys are so negative. Its like you are all getting your excuses in early, dampening expectations. Andy goes AWOL at sometime during the year. It just so happens its been the clay court season this time. Its NOT his back. Just as it wasn't his back that caused him to lose to Djokovic in Australia and Miami. And it wasn't his back that caused him to win in Brisbane.

The ladies love to worry. It's their MO. Get used to it.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #88 on: May 26, 2012, 08:16 PM »

If you tossed a coin 8 times and 7 times it said tails, would you think something was afoot?  I wouldn't.

But did you do it? Why not toss a coin 18 times and see what happens? And then do it 10 times the whole proecess, as in, do the same process every day for 10 days and see what happens. The idea is not whether something's afoot but if it happens at all. You'll be surprised.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: French Open 2012 « Reply #89 on: May 27, 2012, 12:30 AM »

Lendl was not at Andy's practise session yesterday.  He's currently in Frankfurt for 'The Cup of Legends' and plays Pat Cash in the Semi Final today.
That was also reported in Saturday's Scotsman which added that Cahill would be "standing in" for him if needed.

I see from the link that Lendl was beaten by Cash, so, assuming he wants to stay and watch the final, he should be back in Paris late Sunday.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »