Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  GAY FOLLOWING
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply

GAY FOLLOWING

Quote

wonder if andy has catched the imagination of the same sex i would love to see him in attitude magazine or gay times with a great big tennis ball in his mouth  wub
IP Logged
Quote

I'd have to disappoint you, from my point of view, I don't think that would be 'Andy'...
Perhaps I'm wrong Smile
IP Logged
Quote

WONDER WHAT HE DOES THINK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT WOULD BE GREAT IF HE DID AN INTERVIEW FOR ATTITUDE OR GAY TIMES HE MUST REALISE THAT MEN FANCY HIM AS WELL
IP Logged
Quote

Yep, i agree with Dana!  confused
Erm.. he's a tennis player.. and yes there is nothing wronge with being a gay tennis player.. but i don't think it would be very 'Andy' if he posed, with a "great big tennis ball in his mouth" for a magazine.  dontknow
He's decided to dedicate himself to tennis.. which is a passion and full time job. I doubt he will do any thing....  Whistle

But it is his personal life is he does decide to do so. As far as i am concerned.. im the fan, he is the legend and idol.. we support him all the way what ever happeneds!  goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Yep, i agree with Dana!  confused
Erm.. he's a tennis player.. and yes there is nothing wronge with being a gay tennis player.. but i don't think it would be very 'Andy' if he posed, with a "great big tennis ball in his mouth" for a magazine.  dontknow
He's decided to dedicate himself to tennis.. which is a passion and full time job. I doubt he will do any thing....  Whistle

But it is his personal life is he does decide to do so. As far as i am concerned.. im the fan, he is the legend and idol.. we support him all the way what ever happeneds!  goodjob


I couldn't have put it any better.....  goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "richie c"
HE MUST REALISE THAT MEN FANCY HIM AS WELL


Yes there must be men that fancy him.. but.. surely he doesn't have to go and do an interview for a special magazine.  dontknow
IP Logged
Quote

No... i don't really see him doing interviews for women's mags either  dontknow
IP Logged
Quote

Of course men fancy him as well Smile But indeed, would he pose for a women's magazine? I doubt it too!
[ Last edit by dentie April 18, 2007, 09:33 PM ] IP Logged
Quote

Yep, i doubt will be seeing a lot of Andy in something like Cosmo Girl or Bliss  roflmao
"Andy anwers all your teen hair problems"  Whistle Im sure the girls would love it though. Smile
IP Logged
Quote

upfunny Teen hair problems!!!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Yep, i doubt will be seeing a lot of Andy in something like Cosmo Girl or Bliss  roflmao
"Andy anwers all your teen hair problems"  Whistle Im sure the girls would love it though. Smile


 roflmao  roflmao
I'd be in histerics....
IP Logged
Quote

I DON'T KNOW I DON'T THINK HE WOULD MINED DOING INTERVIEWS I THINK HE WOULD GIVE GOOD ANSWERS TO SOME OF QUESTIONS AND HAVE BIT OF FUN JOKING AROUND TAKING IT ALL IN HIS STRIDE  Eh?
IP Logged
Quote

LOL!  roflmao

Anyway guys.. this is my last post here for next 3 weeks.  pullhair  Crying or Very sad
I'm off... i hope you get mentally better Annie!! Wink
 goodjob And Merry Christmas to you all!!  hug
IP Logged
Quote

'Andy, what you do about sidewhiskers?'
Star Andy replies: 'I just found out myself, so I can't help you'

 Whistle Sorry...  Wink I couldn't resist!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "richie c"
I DON'T KNOW I DON'T THINK HE WOULD MINED DOING INTERVIEWS I THINK HE WOULD GIVE GOOD ANSWERS TO SOME OF QUESTIONS AND HAVE BIT OF FUN JOKING AROUND TAKING IT ALL IN HIS STRIDE  Eh?


 retard Going into Julia the mod mode here  confused
Richie.. your last 2 posts have been in Caps Lock - have you realised? Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply