Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  GAY FOLLOWING
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

GAY FOLLOWING

i didn't know either until my R.S teacher told me!(i know very strange,but so is she!) and i lived there for 12 years. But then again it makes sense that there is a gay team there really!
IP Logged

Lol considering what Brighton is i am not that shocked now, still a great place thou have had a few good nights out there Smile
IP Logged

i was going to say it can't be that big a shock, knowing Brightons reputation. anyway i'm not old enough to comment on the night life but i have been to the under 17s thing at the Event.II
IP Logged

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Lol considering what Brighton is i am not that shocked now, still a great place thou have had a few good nights out there Smile

I love Brighton ... obviously not the night life..... but it is one of my favourite places in the whole world..... i don't know why i just love everything about it  goodjob
IP Logged

I usually go with a group of friends and we all book a b&b as we usually make a weekend of it i.e shopping then few drinks
IP Logged

i know what you mean. i really miss living there. although i still come down in the holidays(like now!)
IP Logged

Quote from: "brighton babe"
i know what you mean. i really miss living there. although i still come down in the holidays(like now!)

My dad used to own a flat in Brighton, and he used to take me and my brothers down there like every other weekend... how i miss that  Crying or Very sad I just loved it, waking up and being able to run out onto the beach..... it was fantastic  goodjob
IP Logged

oh cool! out of interest do you know where abouts the flat was? anyway sounds just like the film wimbledon. i love that film! goodjob
IP Logged

oh cool! out of interest do you know where abouts the flat was? anyway sounds just like the film wimbledon. i love that film! goodjob

Ok well technically i think it was in Hove ... im not entirely sure. It was on Somerhill Road, near some park called St Annes Well Gardens or something like that  confused Here's a map Here
IP Logged

thanks banannie! yeah i suppose it is Hove but its practically Brighton anyway! goodjob
IP Logged

thanks banannie! yeah i suppose it is Hove but its practically Brighton anyway! goodjob

Yeah it is Hove.... but it only took me like 4 mins to run down to the beach, and i loved that when i was younger  goodjob  Whereabouts do you live? Do you live nearer the centre of Brighton?
IP Logged

i used to live near Preston park. i don't know whether you have heard of it or been there but it's pretty big confused  Preston park is near London road if that helps?
and as for the beach, i like it although if you have ever tried to sunbathe there, you will know that it is a nightmare as you can't get comfy as there is always a pebble sticking into you! retard
IP Logged

i used to live near Preston park. i don't know whether you have heard of it or been there but it's pretty big confused  Preston park is near London road if that helps?
and as for the beach, i like it although if you have ever tried to sunbathe there, you will know that it is a nightmare as you can't get comfy as there is always a pebble sticking into you! retard

Yeah i know it, a great-uncle used to live near there....
I guess it's not the best place to try and sunbathe  no But it was lovely to walk along the paths (forgotten the name  confused ) ...... ahhh memories  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

were you trying to think of the palace pier confused
IP Logged

No.... the promenade, i think that's what it's called..... bit of a mind-block  confused
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply