Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  GAY FOLLOWING 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: GAY FOLLOWING  (Read 2693 times)
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #30 on: December 28, 2005, 08:23 PM »

i didn't know either until my R.S teacher told me!(i know very strange,but so is she!) and i lived there for 12 years. But then again it makes sense that there is a gay team there really!
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #31 on: December 28, 2005, 08:27 PM »

Lol considering what Brighton is i am not that shocked now, still a great place thou have had a few good nights out there Smile
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #32 on: December 28, 2005, 08:33 PM »

i was going to say it can't be that big a shock, knowing Brightons reputation. anyway i'm not old enough to comment on the night life but i have been to the under 17s thing at the Event.II
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #33 on: December 28, 2005, 08:37 PM »

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Lol considering what Brighton is i am not that shocked now, still a great place thou have had a few good nights out there Smile

I love Brighton ... obviously not the night life..... but it is one of my favourite places in the whole world..... i don't know why i just love everything about it  goodjob
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #34 on: December 28, 2005, 08:41 PM »

I usually go with a group of friends and we all book a b&b as we usually make a weekend of it i.e shopping then few drinks
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #35 on: December 28, 2005, 08:46 PM »

i know what you mean. i really miss living there. although i still come down in the holidays(like now!)
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #36 on: December 28, 2005, 08:58 PM »

Quote from: "brighton babe"
i know what you mean. i really miss living there. although i still come down in the holidays(like now!)

My dad used to own a flat in Brighton, and he used to take me and my brothers down there like every other weekend... how i miss that  Crying or Very sad I just loved it, waking up and being able to run out onto the beach..... it was fantastic  goodjob
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #37 on: December 29, 2005, 09:48 AM »

oh cool! out of interest do you know where abouts the flat was? anyway sounds just like the film wimbledon. i love that film! goodjob
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #38 on: December 29, 2005, 10:13 AM »

oh cool! out of interest do you know where abouts the flat was? anyway sounds just like the film wimbledon. i love that film! goodjob

Ok well technically i think it was in Hove ... im not entirely sure. It was on Somerhill Road, near some park called St Annes Well Gardens or something like that  confused Here's a map Here
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #39 on: December 29, 2005, 12:05 PM »

thanks banannie! yeah i suppose it is Hove but its practically Brighton anyway! goodjob
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #40 on: December 29, 2005, 12:12 PM »

thanks banannie! yeah i suppose it is Hove but its practically Brighton anyway! goodjob

Yeah it is Hove.... but it only took me like 4 mins to run down to the beach, and i loved that when i was younger  goodjob  Whereabouts do you live? Do you live nearer the centre of Brighton?
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #41 on: December 29, 2005, 12:17 PM »

i used to live near Preston park. i don't know whether you have heard of it or been there but it's pretty big confused  Preston park is near London road if that helps?
and as for the beach, i like it although if you have ever tried to sunbathe there, you will know that it is a nightmare as you can't get comfy as there is always a pebble sticking into you! retard
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #42 on: December 29, 2005, 12:22 PM »

i used to live near Preston park. i don't know whether you have heard of it or been there but it's pretty big confused  Preston park is near London road if that helps?
and as for the beach, i like it although if you have ever tried to sunbathe there, you will know that it is a nightmare as you can't get comfy as there is always a pebble sticking into you! retard

Yeah i know it, a great-uncle used to live near there....
I guess it's not the best place to try and sunbathe  no But it was lovely to walk along the paths (forgotten the name  confused ) ...... ahhh memories  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #43 on: December 29, 2005, 12:26 PM »

were you trying to think of the palace pier confused
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

GAY FOLLOWING « Reply #44 on: December 29, 2005, 12:27 PM »

No.... the promenade, i think that's what it's called..... bit of a mind-block  confused
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »