Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY!

(Read 6796 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « on: September 22, 2013, 05:01 PM »

Dear Andy, now that you have all this free time, there's a slim chance you might check us out (in between all your gaming. Smile)

From all of us at MurraysWorld, we are wishing you all the best tomorrow.

You will come back stronger, faster, and no more second-guessing your body.

We will miss you, but wish you all the very best for your speedy recovery.

Thanks for the incredible ride so far, but the future is going to be very exciting!

Love from Linda in Canada  x (ex-Aberdeen)

IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 05:05 PM »

I add my good luck wishes to this.  Speedy recovery, Andy.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 05:05 PM »

Nice one Linda! Echoing all your sentiments and  sending my best wishes to Andy too.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 06:39 PM »

Wishing you all the very best Andy

As Linda says - Thanks for the incredible ride so far, but the future is going to be very exciting!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 06:43 PM »

Great thread scot clap
Good Luck Andy tender Hope your op. goes splendidly and rest up do you hear?  naughty
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 07:03 PM »

Break a back Andy! Wink I mean break a leg.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 07:17 PM »

I am praying for you Andy,for the Dr's also for wisdom.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 07:25 PM »

Sending you all my best wishes for a speedy recovery Andy. Smile
IP Logged
Bladder

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 07:33 PM »

All the best for tomorrow Andy.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 07:33 PM »

Let's hope the surgeon has had some good practice with the board game Operation beforehand, doesn't want to go in with a losing mentality.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 07:34 PM »

Good luck Andy hope all goes well tomorrow. Will miss watching you play. Get well and come back stronger.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 07:50 PM »

Lovely sentiment Linda! Awra best for tomorrow our Andy, you will be sorely missed but we know you will be back soon ready to take on the world. Good luck love ya xx
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 08:50 PM »

All the best Andy, we'll all be thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery! Smile 
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 12:19 PM »

A lovely thought Linda clap clap.

I just want to echo what everyone has said and send love and good wishes to Andy and everyone connected to him today and for the recovery period ahead. As I always 'say' to Andy when I'm watching him walk on to court for big matches, stay strong Andy love, you can do this, you know you can. You've won two majors and an Olympic gold with the injury. Get injury and pain free, there's no telling what you'll be able to go on to do, but for now look after yourself and take care.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 12:37 PM »

A lovely thought Linda clap clap.

I just want to echo what everyone has said and send love and good wishes to Andy and everyone connected to him today and for the recovery period ahead. As I always 'say' to Andy when I'm watching him walk on to court for big matches, stay strong Andy love, you can do this, you know you can. You've won two majors and an Olympic gold with the injury. Get injury and pain free, there's no telling what you'll be able to go on to do, but for now look after yourself and take care.
My feelings exactly  hug
I'm sure Maggie and Rusty will spend their time snuggled up to him and be ready for their walks with him to help him get back to speed.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »