Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY!  (Read 4462 times)
Connor
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #60 on: September 23, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Finally that ******* injury is gone.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #61 on: September 23, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Aileen.. stop worrying. He's fine. #beentheredonethatgottheTshirt yes hug
Thanks Linda. hug  It's just that hospitals give me the shivers despite having had three ops myself two of which involved tubes, drips and monitors.  Auld worry-guts, that's me!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #62 on: September 23, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Finally that ******* injury is gone.
yes Once he's over the post-op procedures, he's going to be playing like he's free as a bird.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #63 on: September 23, 2013, 10:59 PM »

Andy Murray.... REBORN!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #64 on: September 23, 2013, 11:02 PM »

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

[ Last edit by scotnadian September 23, 2013, 11:05 PM ] IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #65 on: September 23, 2013, 11:02 PM »

yes Once he's over the post-op procedures, he's going to be playing like he's free as a bird.

cmon yeah

Rafa and Novak hesa coming to getcha!!!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #66 on: September 23, 2013, 11:03 PM »

lmao I love that second one!

Nice to see the pic too although the sight of all these tubes makes me nervous. They always do, even when they been attached to my own body.

They are probably to make sure he's getting enough fluids etc. One of the tubes might be pain meds too, she speculates.  All things considered Andy looked pretty good. He looked tired, but that's understandable. I bet he'll look even better when he's slept off the anaesthetic properly.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #67 on: September 23, 2013, 11:05 PM »

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

In jet-propelled tennis shoes!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #68 on: September 23, 2013, 11:11 PM »

They are probably to make sure he's getting enough fluids etc. One of the tubes might be pain meds too, she speculates.  All things considered Andy looked pretty good. He looked tired, but that's understandable. I bet he'll look even better when he's slept off the anaesthetic properly.
I think your speculations could be spot on TJ.  He's probably suffering from a bit of post-op shock as well.  All of which is why I'm glad he's being kept in for 2/3 days.  Also it looks to me like he's in a private ward in an NHS hospital as opposed to being in a totally private one.  Doesn't look luxurious enough to be one of those.  So, as I said already, Bristol perhaps?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #69 on: September 23, 2013, 11:15 PM »

Night all I will sleep better now I've seen Andy's OK  zz thumb up
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #70 on: September 23, 2013, 11:19 PM »

Finding yourself in that gorgeous goonie would be enough to give anyone a shock  :p 

Agree, I'd say tubes are for fluids and pain meds, pretty standard. And thought Andy looked still half doped up. Had same though re the room, didn't look fancy enough for private hospital. Liked the thumbs up pose  goodjob
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #71 on: September 23, 2013, 11:24 PM »

Great to hear from Andy! And loved the second tweet - surgery definitely hasn't lessened his competitive spirit! Wink
IP Logged
myren

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #72 on: September 23, 2013, 11:24 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 6m Thanks for all the well wishes, means a lot to me... pic.twitter.com/KokbiW8Y4M

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 6m First thing I said when I came round was "did I win?" #somethingsneverchange

HOT OFF THE TWEETS!
Thanks for the info.

One of Andy's most endearing qualities is his sense of humour and his ability to poke fun at himself.

Also very thoughtful of him to tweet and let his fans know he is okay. Credit to his parents upbringing.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #73 on: September 24, 2013, 12:20 AM »

So typical of Andy to think of his fans despite undoubtedly feeling pretty grotty and uncomfortable.  I know, because I've experienced it myself, that the after-effects of anaesthesia plus strong pain-killing medication is an unpleasant combination.  He should feel a lot better though once he's slept the anaesthesia off.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #74 on: September 24, 2013, 12:31 AM »

Finding yourself in that gorgeous goonie would be enough to give anyone a shock  :p 

Agree, I'd say tubes are for fluids and pain meds, pretty standard. And thought Andy looked still half doped up. Had same though re the room, didn't look fancy enough for private hospital. Liked the thumbs up pose  goodjob
That room has NHS written all over it.  I don't know about you but I've visited people in totally private hospitals and they would do justice to most hotels.  Carpets on the floor, nice curtains at the windows, plush chairs for visitors to sit on, and certainly not beds looking as utilitarian as that one does.  Oh - and no dreadful goonies either!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »