Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY!

(Read 7184 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #90 on: September 24, 2013, 06:07 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 3m
After spending 2 days in hospital you realise and appreciate how amazing a job carers, nurses, doctors etc do in hospitals all over the world looking after people who are in need.. Thanks to everyone at hospital for looking after me and putting me back together again..
Aw, bless him.  He's always so appreciative of the positive things that people do, and what they do for him.  Also it's great to know that he's home again. Smile
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #91 on: September 24, 2013, 06:18 PM »

I'm just catching up on things! That's great to read. Thanks for posting, Elena.
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #92 on: September 24, 2013, 06:26 PM »

The German Eurosport page also printed the photo with Andy in hospital bed. Btw, I do not like seeing him in this ridiculous night-gown in all the media. Yet, what I find more surprising is Eurosport's assumption that Andy had his surgery in the German St. Vincent Hospital (according to unconfirmed sources). When I first saw the picture, I really felt reminded of German hospital pyjamas, though my experience with hospitals is rather little. But my knowledge of British hospitals is virtually nil.
IP Logged
LIBANY
Satellite Level

Connecting to multiple grand slams Murray!

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #93 on: September 24, 2013, 06:30 PM »

Good luck Andy hope all goes well tomorrow. Will miss watching you play. Get well and come back stronger.

band
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #94 on: September 24, 2013, 06:32 PM »

The German Eurosport page also printed the photo with Andy in hospital bed. Btw, I do not like seeing him in this ridiculous night-gown in all the media. Yet, what I find more surprising is Eurosport's assumption that Andy had his surgery in the German St. Vincent Hospital (according to unconfirmed sources). When I first saw the picture, I really felt reminded of German hospital pyjamas, though my experience with hospitals is rather little. But my knowledge of British hospitals is virtually nil.
The plug sockets will give you a clue. This is a British hospital.  thumb up
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #95 on: September 24, 2013, 06:36 PM »

I've checked the internet and there's no St Vincent Hospital in the UK, although here are three in Germany.

The plug sockets will give you a clue. This is a British hospital.  thumb up
Well spotted rob92.  I did think it would be very strange indeed if he'd gone outside the UK for the op.  We aren't that short of top neurosurgeons!
[ Last edit by Aileen September 24, 2013, 06:42 PM ] IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #96 on: September 24, 2013, 06:52 PM »

Not that I have the least doubt about British expertise in surgery. I simply find it strange that such rumours are published on an official sports page. On the otherhand, Eurosport is not well known for its expertise.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #97 on: September 24, 2013, 07:13 PM »

He's a treasure.    I admire his tennis, his good looks, and most of all, his values.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #98 on: September 24, 2013, 07:37 PM »

IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #99 on: September 24, 2013, 07:51 PM »

very cute, glad it's over and he can get well now.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #100 on: September 24, 2013, 07:51 PM »

was there an actual picture???
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #101 on: September 24, 2013, 07:55 PM »

^ That's really lovely Linda. Thanks for posting. Smile

Not that I have the least doubt about British expertise in surgery. I simply find it strange that such rumours are published on an official sports page. On the otherhand, Eurosport is not well known for its expertise.
Well the British media aren't much better at times, especially when it comes to making assumptions about things.  Most of them had Andy out for the rest of the season despite no announcement ever have been made to that effect, and nor has any been made now.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #102 on: September 24, 2013, 08:01 PM »

Yes Apollo.......You'll have to go back a couple of pages!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #103 on: September 24, 2013, 08:01 PM »

I checked @tzorke out on Google.  It seems he does a lot of stuff on Twitter, and this is where that image came from along with the caption "Have a quick recovery old chap. @andy_murray - http://www.photosugar.com/ts/tzorke
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #104 on: September 24, 2013, 08:02 PM »

Apollo.......Page 4!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »