Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY!  (Read 4311 times)
BigNose
Challenger Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #135 on: September 30, 2013, 03:51 PM »

I think we should take the positive ourselves, because if the problem had been really serious he wouldn't have been able to play at all.

Well quite. Never mind winning the USO and Wimbledon.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #136 on: September 30, 2013, 05:01 PM »

Well quite. Never mind winning the USO and Wimbledon.
For the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't trying to play the issue down because no sportsperson wants to undergo delicate back surgery until all other options have been exhausted, and the fact that the op lasted 3 hours (I understand the usual expected time for a microdiscectomy, if indeed that's what it was, is one and a half to two hours) suggests that it wasn't quite as 'minor' as we were led to believe, and I'm sure Andy was made aware, as we should be, by the surgeon of the fact that until the procedure got under way he wouldn't be able to see exactly what was involved.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BACK SURGERY, ANDY! « Reply #137 on: September 30, 2013, 11:14 PM »

Andy's camp are always shady on details but its what they think is best so I'll go with it. Wishing Andy the all the best and a really quick recovery!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »