Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Happy 25th Birthday Andy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

Happy 25th Birthday Andy

A good way to start off your week.

cmon yeah
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Andy!   hug

IP Logged

Happy birthday and all the best Andy!
IP Logged

Happy birthday Andy!
IP Logged

Heart Heart Heart HeartHappy birthday Andy !
[ Last edit by LIBANY May 15, 2012, 10:58 AM ] IP Logged
deb

Happy birthday Andy xx
IP Logged

Wishing Andy a great 25th birthday tomorrow.  Many happy 'returns.'  toast
Ditto Andy - incidently, Bjorn Borg retired at 25 but dont despair you may not be amongst the greatest but you will always be Britain's greatest tennis player!
IP Logged

And so say all of us. Happy Birthday Andy
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Andy. What a win. Well done.
IP Logged

At least now he won’t have to mope around all night on his birthday. I was worried. Win or loss, I want to see him very happy first. 

Happy Birthday once again, Andy! And now go and have a drink with Nalby and help him forget this tough loss. lol but Nalby can almost comfort himself for playing so well. Besides, I am sure he doesn’t want to upset someone on his birthday. It's no good. 
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Andy great Top perfomance and all the best for another big victories

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
IP Logged

Happy birthday, Andy. Cracking match today against Nalbandian and well done for getting the better of this fine player - in the end.
IP Logged

Many happy returns Andy and I do include the one's over the net. Have a nice Birthday and the rest of Rome.
IP Logged

The cake they presented him with didn't look that appetising did it?  Looked a bit like one of my lopsided home made ones!!!  Nice touch tho', hope when he blew out those candles, he wished for and easier 3rd round!!
IP Logged

Thankfully a happier birthday than when i watched Andy play live in Hamburg on his 19th birthday!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply