Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  How many slams?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13 Reply

How many slams?

Now he's got the large chimp off his back, how many slams are we predicting?

I'm going with four, only because he's started relatively late. I'll say one more US, an Australian and a Wimbledon.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Considering 6 years ago, I thought Andy would have at least 10 gs's by now... I refuse to predict anything.

I'm just proud of him for always trying.
IP Logged

Well his betting odds have certainly dropped for the other slams. He's 2nd favourite now to take AO and Wimbledon. I'm not going to predict how many slams he's going to win in the future, I'll be happy enough with this one even if he never manages to win another.
IP Logged

I'm not going to bed. #off-topic
IP Logged

3 or 4 I reckon, which is probably not justification of his talents but I don't care. Smile
IP Logged

5 without doubt. He's got 3/4 more years at the top of his game.
That's 12/16 chances.
 trophy trophy trophy trophy trophy
IP Logged

To be honest, at the moment, I don't care.  I guess I'll maybe change my mind later, but for now, he has one.  He is a Grand Slam champion.  That'll do for me.
IP Logged

I have no idea how many he'll end up with, but I'd love him to win at least once in Australia and at Wimbledon. And it would nice if he could defend this one next year.
IP Logged

Really want Andy to win Wimbledon
IP Logged

Excuse me????
IP Logged

yeah, he should win Wimbledon next year, he really wants to..
IP Logged

The Golden slam  trophy trophy trophy trophy trophy
IP Logged

I always thought AO would be Andy's first. naughty
So happy to be wrong thumb up
I think he'll win Wimbledon next year. After all has just beaten the "greatest grass court player of all time." Whistle
Skies the limit now yay
IP Logged

The top guys are going to stay unbeatable for the next 3 or 4 years.  They're just too good.  Just can't see anyone else winning slams.  If Federer fades with age (please yes) and Rafa struggles with injury I can see Andy and Joker dominating.  Rafa may continue winning RG but I can see Andy winning another 4 or 5, as will Joker.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13 Reply