Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

How would your life be if Murray didn't exist?

(Read 3413 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 08:04 PM »

There would be a big hole in my life, I can tell you! I would still watch tennis but not as much as I do now and would never get up in the wee hours for any other tennis player. Also I would miss all the Murray forums.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #46 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08 PM »

Can't bear to think about it.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #47 on: August 15, 2013, 09:32 PM »

I'd just invest as much time in another player.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #48 on: August 15, 2013, 10:34 PM »

So will I, if one appears whose game I enjoy as much as Andy's and whose personality I admire as much as Andy's, but at the moment there is no-one on the horizon.     I most enjoy JWT of the others but I wouldn't get up in the middle of the night to watch him.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #49 on: August 15, 2013, 10:41 PM »

I have 4 main favourites. Andy, Djokovic, Del Potro and Janowicz. Right now Andy is my MAIN favourite, he is the player who I stay up late to watch 9/10, I have stayed up late to watch the others, but not as much as Andy. It would probably be JJ I would support as the main guy if Andy disappeared, simply because he is younger and I want to follow his rise to the top.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 10:47 PM »

There's only one guy on earth I've ever got up in the middle of the night to watch......and its been none of my 4 husbands.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #51 on: August 15, 2013, 10:55 PM »

It wouldn't be the same... They won't be British so you wouldn't have that sense of national pride  Bagpipes
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 10:59 PM »

It wouldn't be the same... They won't be British so you wouldn't have that sense of national pride  Bagpipes

.................Not gonna explain how much I dislike this comment.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #53 on: August 15, 2013, 11:06 PM »

Andy is the only player I've ever sat up most of the night to watch. He's the only one I've ever cried over, when he's lost, but also with sheer joy when he's won. Truthfully, Andy is the only player I've invested emotionally in. Watching him grow into what we see now has been, and is, a joy.

I like others, JWT, Ferrer, Djokovic (most of the time) Delpo and a good few others, but Andy's the one I feel sort of connected to. I suppose some of it is because he's a Brit, but most of it is because he's worked so hard to be where he is and he deserves every second of his success.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #54 on: August 15, 2013, 11:08 PM »

.................Not gonna explain how much I dislike this comment.

Good I've had enough of your cheek for one night!!!!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 11:10 PM »

Good I've had enough of your cheek for one night!!!!

You nationalist clown.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #56 on: August 15, 2013, 11:11 PM »

You nationalist clown.

Piss off...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #57 on: August 15, 2013, 11:12 PM »

Piss off...

Come to Edinburgh and make me.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #58 on: August 15, 2013, 11:14 PM »

Already halfway there, you better start running.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: How would your life be if Murray didn't exist? « Reply #59 on: August 16, 2013, 09:09 AM »

There's only one guy on earth I've ever got up in the middle of the night to watch......and its been none of my 4 husbands.

An absolutely perfect answer for husbands also wives!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »