Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Messages To Mr Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Messages To Mr Murray

(Read 6734 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #60 on: February 27, 2012, 04:12 PM »

Just do your stuff man, get in that groove and roll.
IP Logged
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 04:14 PM »

C'mon Andy!  Inspirational so far buddy. 3 more matches and you have a slam.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #62 on: June 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »

Play like you did the last 2 sets yesterday Andy - we can't ask any more of you.  Provided you are sufficiently fit, you can beat Ferrer and you have to believe it.   cmon yeah
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #63 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40 PM »

Andy love you to bits, since the first time you appeared on Wimbledon as as a wee boy, I saw your talent, your guts, you melted my heart, and I have loved you ever since,and growing stronger if that is possible. Wishing you all the best against Ferrer, will be shouting for you like mad, but no matter what the outcome you have been great on clay which no British palyer has been able to do, you must remember that, if the outcome is not on our side. Love and respect you forever, your GS will come, no doubt about it! xx
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #64 on: June 05, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Come on Andy you can do it. You were brilliant against Gasquet I know Ferrer is a tough little cookie but you have the shots and the class. So I know you will give your all we on MW are supporting you. Go out tomorrow and give it all you have got I am sure you will do well. yay yay yay
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #65 on: June 05, 2012, 10:24 PM »

Okay Andy, this is it, you have been brilliant at this RG campaign, triumphing over adversity in the form of injury, partisan crowds, awful weather conditions and the total miscalling by Eurotrash pundits.  Next step, Daveeeeeed.  You can do this, have quick blast of Flower of Scotland before you come onto the court, cos your Scottish passion has come to the fore these past few days.  When you are firing down first serves imagine it is Greg Rudeski's head then when you are firing forehand winners imagine it is Virginia "but he's not English" Wade's head.  Then when you emerge victorius from Suzanne Lenglan court and you have to pass Annabel " I love you Mats" Croft shout FREEDOM into her microphone and make your way to the ITV Studio!!!  Boy would that be a petfect day!!   
Good luck Andy you can do this.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #66 on: June 05, 2012, 10:52 PM »

Go Andy - we're all behind you!!!
IP Logged
ronpon

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #67 on: June 05, 2012, 11:11 PM »

Andy ,

Go on prove you are the real deal - self belief and sublime talent will prevail.  You are the people!
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #68 on: June 05, 2012, 11:19 PM »

Give it your all my wee braveheart!
IP Logged
marg
Junior

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #69 on: June 05, 2012, 11:27 PM »

Just in case you need them, still praying for you Andy.  Best wishes, you CAN DO IT.
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #70 on: June 05, 2012, 11:44 PM »

Good Luck Andy .. you CAN do it !!!!
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #71 on: June 07, 2012, 08:54 AM »

All things considered, I'm not too disappointed about how this FO has turned out.  I go into the mini grass season with optimism.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #72 on: June 07, 2012, 11:41 AM »

Well done Andy.  You gave Ferrer a hard time even though you did not win.  You are a gentleman in giving Ferrer the praise he deserved.  Onwards and upwards but please manage your back.  It is difficult I know as I have suffered for 23 years with a bck problem and I was a long distance horse rider. I am 68 and gave up 2 years ago when my hipw let me down.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #73 on: June 07, 2012, 12:24 PM »

Keep your head up Andy. Yesterday was not your day but you didn't give up and pushed Ferrer hard with some agressive tennis even though your game wasn't really on yesterday.  Like Tamila I hope you'll look after your back.  And hope to see you doing really well on the grass.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #74 on: June 07, 2012, 02:11 PM »

We all know how tenacious David Ferrer is, so it is no disgrace to be beaten by him. I would like him to do well in the semi final against Rafa. Cannot see him winning though. My only hope is that Mr Smug does not reach the final. I see a Rafa V Nole final.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »