Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Messages To Mr Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Messages To Mr Murray

(Read 6356 times)
gingertrixy

Our Champion!!

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #105 on: July 08, 2012, 08:10 PM »

hug  to you Andy..   You did everyone proud.  you should be proud too..  you did an excellent job and next time  we will be right behind you again....

Go Murray......   GO GO....    COME ON Andy!!!!!!!!

Well done....

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #106 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58 PM »

Hold your head up high Andy.  Once you've got over the crushing disappointment I'm sure you will take comfort from the fact that you dominated that court for much of the first two sets.  As you said you're getting closer and I for one believe you will get there and once you break through there will be no stopping you.  In the mean time I feel proud of you and proud to call myself an Andy Murray fan.
oh and gingertrixy what a great first post - welcome
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #107 on: July 08, 2012, 10:18 PM »

You ARE getting closer Andy. Next time, you will win. We love you and can't wait to see you playing again! Be very proud. You played a great slam and negotiated a difficult draw, all the way to the finals. WELL DONE!!
IP Logged
gingertrixy

Our Champion!!

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #108 on: July 09, 2012, 02:31 PM »

Thankyou Ruthie...  Finally somewhere to write what I feel...  and be heard..... 

I have been following Andy since his Wimbledon 1st  and I tell you now this man will win a Grand slam..  he has the heart to do it...  He has had the hardest of luck with the top 3, BUT, BUT he can take them..  he will take them...   I just say to Andy that if he was to channel his anger over point loss in his serve and game and give it all he has .. you have shown over the last four years that you have changed and grown and channeling your anger.........  he will do it...  You have beaten them all before...  Andy your game is fab...    Play your game and keep at it!!!

Yesterday you proved what a champion you are..  the crowd showed you... we shouted and yelled at the tv...(we live in Northern Ireland) we had the scottish flag flying, my nails were the scottish blue flag...  My grand-daughter age 8 months..  fisting the tv...  love her...  We are there for you and you should take all of this and remember to us you are our champion... 

You broke your ' Final's' deamons -   you won a set and this should prove to you that you have the game!! 1st GB Man to the finals in 75 years!!!!   Come on Andy....  Take heart and move on with a light heart and head..  go for the Olympics..  we will be behind you and then the USA Open..    OH boy what excitement to come!! This loss could be your making..  take the country with you and 'COME ON' Andy!!!!!!!!!!   cmon yeah
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #109 on: July 09, 2012, 03:14 PM »

Welcome to Murraysworld gingertrixy, I hope you enjoy the forum look forward to your posts.
IP Logged
mysmilz

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #110 on: July 10, 2012, 01:20 AM »

I just joined this fabulous forum tonight and I'm so excited!  I live in the United States and LOVE watching tennis!  I have watched Andy play several times on TV and seen him in interviews and I have to say that I am SO impressed, not just by his amazing talent and his passion for the sport he loves but also for the person he seems to be.  What a beautiful person!  He seems modest, kind, and such a true gentleman.  I also have to say that I LOVE that he is so into his dogs!  I felt so bad for him during his speech yesterday at Wimbledon.  I just wanted to hug him.  I cried with him as my heart broke for him.  I have no doubt that he will do GREAT in the Olympics.  I will be pulling for him for sure. 
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #111 on: July 10, 2012, 01:23 AM »

wave Welcome newbies.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #112 on: July 10, 2012, 07:54 AM »

Yes Welcome Smile
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #113 on: July 10, 2012, 01:42 PM »

Anyone wanting to send a good wishes message to Andy:

Andy Murray
X1X Entertainment Ltd.
32/33 Ransome's Dock
35-37 Parkgate Rad
London
SW11 4NP
[ Last edit by Mark July 10, 2012, 04:23 PM ] IP Logged
mysmilz

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #114 on: July 11, 2012, 03:12 PM »

Thanks!  Does Andy have an official fan club?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #115 on: July 12, 2012, 07:01 PM »

Thanks!  Does Andy have an official fan club?
There's an official Andy Murray website but it's not nearly as good as this one  w00t
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #116 on: July 24, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Andy you were brilliant at Wimbledon and played some of the best tennis I have had the pleasure seeing you play. I spent the entire two weeks screaming at the TV to support you, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

I said in 2005 that you were going to be brilliant, and you are. You are moving in the right direction towards those major wins Andy, I know it, you know it. You keep fighting, hold that head up high and stick that chest out son, and you will get there, I know you will.

Now the Olympics is just around the corner. More screaming for me I think! Go out there and knock 'em dead, and enjoy every second of it.

Oh, and just one thing, if you play Federer do me a favour? Don't miss him and make him duck, HIT HIM!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #117 on: July 26, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Enjoy the Olympics Andy.  Play freely and with joy and you'll win the medal you so richly deserve.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 02:48 AM »

Good luck Andy and Jamie in doubles, go out there and win your match!!   clap

Tough singles first round for you and warenka, but stay focused and come out ready to blow Stan away!! Good luck Andy Mr. Magic!!!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Messages To Mr Murray « Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08 AM »

Best of luck Andy - in both singles and doubles!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »