Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  BNP Paribas Open 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Milos Raonic
Poll
WWW?
Murray in 2. - 7 (18.9%)
Murray in 3. - 21 (56.8%)
Raonic in 2. - 6 (16.2%)
Raonic in 3. - 3 (8.1%)
Comedy 5th option. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] Reply

BNP Paribas Open 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Milos Raonic

@TJ
Raonic's parents are both engineers and apparently he reads and reads when off court. In fact, during the match Fleming and Petch were suggesting he "thinks too much." 
So,  there probably is something "between the ears." 
Was just going to say the same.  He's supposed to be pretty bright.  And, while I dislike him and his game, I do think he has learned from the drubbing Andy gave him at USO a couple of years ago.
IP Logged

Raonic looks a little dumb, to my mind, which might be misleading. Reflects his game style.
Sampras always looked half-baked to me, the way he kept his mouth hanging open all the time, and I never did like his game style either despite all the success he had with it, so maybe the two do go together. lol
IP Logged

ditto Aileen - interestingly I thought he looked better now he's older when he was playing Agassi on World Tennis Day. Seemed to have learned to close his mouth. Finished watching my recording of that last night and it was lovely to see Agassi still hitting the ball so well.
IP Logged

ditto Aileen - interestingly I thought he looked better now he's older when he was playing Agassi on World Tennis Day. Seemed to have learned to close his mouth. Finished watching my recording of that last night and it was lovely to see Agassi still hitting the ball so well.
I used to wonder if maybe had a breathing problem, so if he had it could have been sorted out.  I'm sorry I missed WTD though because I always liked Agassi.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] Reply