Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Is Andy Murray gay?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Reply

Is Andy Murray gay?

Someone told me he loved a bit of sausage up the chocolate speedway shocking Can anyone confirm?
[ Last edit by Mark June 23, 2009, 12:18 AM ] IP Logged

Is Andy Murray gay? No, sorry to disappoint you.

His girlfriend, Kim Sears
[ Last edit by Mark April 04, 2009, 10:39 AM ] IP Logged

i wish he was
IP Logged

i wish he was
Why?
IP Logged

Why?
richie is gay...
IP Logged

i see
IP Logged
TCK

Is Andy Murray gay? No, sorry to disappoint you.

His girlfriend, Kim Sears
Pteh!  That's not absolute proof, for all we know Kim could just be a PR project to keep Andy on the side of the public.
IP Logged

Pteh!  That's not absolute proof, for all we know Kim could just be a PR project to keep Andy on the side of the public.

She's a beard yes
IP Logged

lmao
IP Logged

This is a strange thread ..... but on the subject of sexuality, has anyone else noticed that whenever Gabriella Sabatini is shown on camera (she always turns up at Miami and, I believe, has a flat there), she is always with a female companion?  I have never seen her with a male companion - does anyone know anything about this?
IP Logged

This is a strange thread ..... but on the subject of sexuality, has anyone else noticed that whenever Gabriella Sabatini is shown on camera (she always turns up at Miami and, I believe, has a flat there), she is always with a female companion?  I have never seen her with a male companion - does anyone know anything about this?

She's aged so well, looks like she's 25. shocking
IP Logged

He is like soooooo gay!
IP Logged

nonsence!!! i have a son , getting married this year, loks just like Andy!!! 
IP Logged

Yes, I can confirm this is true.
IP Logged

Yes, I can confirm this is true.

How was it, Andrew?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Reply