Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  It Has Begun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: It Has Begun.  (Read 3349 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 02:23 PM »

I did an "Andy Murray" search on Twitter yesterday and it's depressing how many people are willing him to lose.  So many years of hate based on one throwaway gag.  Pathetic.
It really is. People with more hate in their lives than love. Wastes of oxygen.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 02:30 PM »

These people really should be pitied not condemned.  What horrible, miserable souls they must be with all that poison inside them.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 02:35 PM »

Worth noting that it's the same sort of people that cheer on possibly racist cheating scumbags like John Terry that abuse and slate a genuinely nice person like Andy Murray for no reason whatsoever. Thick-skulled I think is the word to describe them...
IP Logged
frewbuddie

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 02:35 PM »

Even when Andy wins a GS they will still hound him, it disgusts me he is the best sportsman we have had in years.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 03:10 PM »

In most cases these knobs are just eager to follow a hype for two weeks when we are deprived of football, no clue about how many points in a game or that there are seeds outside the top 4. I don't really think it's Andy's fault, forget them. Smile
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 03:19 PM »

On the other side of this..the more subtle side that is ie
If someone "knowledgeable" smugly tells me one more f**king time how unlucky Andy is to be playing with the likes of Djokovic, whom Andy will beat i believe with increasing regularity, or Roger Federer who hasn't won a slam for 2 and a half years, i will probably do them damage.
Enough already with the condescending bullsh*t.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 03:20 PM »

Morons, morons, morons. I HATE them. They should look at all the hackers in all the tennis clubs in all the land and then close their eyes and imagine the amount of talent, skill and dedication it takes to reach NUMBER FOUR IN THE WORLD. It's unimaginable.
[ Last edit by Grabcopy June 26, 2012, 06:20 PM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 04:26 PM »

Morons, morons, morons. I HATE them. They should look at all the hackers in all the tennis clubs in all the land and then close their eyes and imagine that amount of talent, skill and dedication it takes to reach NUMBER FOUR IN THE WORLD. It's unmaginable.
It's incredible isn't it. The same people who worship Rooney who isn't even in the top 5 players in his position, let alone his sport, are able to decide that the 4th best player in the world of another sport is a bottler and a failure.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 06:21 PM »

It's incredible isn't it. The same people who worship Rooney who isn't even in the top 5 players in his position, let alone his sport, are able to decide that the 4th best player in the world of another sport is a bottler and a failure.

Rooney is overrated. He's fat, he smokes, he drinks, he eats pizza. I loathe him.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 06:45 PM »

Rooney is overrated. He's fat, he smokes, he drinks, he eats pizza. I loathe him.
Aye same. His performances for England are nothing short of shameful; just nowhere near the same effort he brings with him when playing for Man United.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 07:46 PM »

It's actually bloody unbearable. Look at these comments:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2164003/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-feels-misunderstood.html#

(Nigel from Lancashire excepted)

Look at the comment from Muss on there and see if you can spot the bit where they render their own opinion utterly meaningless. lmao

Stupid Yeovilites!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 09:01 PM »

I was watching the twitter feed for people mentioning Andy Murray. The amount of xenophobic, anti-Scottish bile was astonishing.

Also, every 5 or so posts someone made the Scottish when he loses, British when he wins joke, as though it has just been mentioned for the first time.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 09:21 PM »

I was watching the twitter feed for people mentioning Andy Murray. The amount of xenophobic, anti-Scottish bile was astonishing.

Also, every 5 or so posts someone made the Scottish when he loses, British when he wins joke, as though it has just been mentioned for the first time.

These people have such lacerating wit.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #28 on: June 28, 2012, 05:53 PM »

Same **** on Twitter. I feel compelled to reply to the occasional loon, but I so wish I could stop myself.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: It Has Begun. « Reply #29 on: June 28, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Same sh*t on Twitter. I feel compelled to reply to the occasional loon, but I so wish I could stop myself.
Post the more clueless ones on here if you would, I need a laugh.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »