Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30 Go Down Reply
Author

IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez

(Read 6204 times)
colin
Satellite Level

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 02:39 AM »

They've got Murray - Garcia-Lopez on tomorrow's schedule for "not before 8.30 PM" (4.30 AM UK time).

That's Saturday not before 8.30pm in Indian Wells and early Sunday morning in the UK. An evening match for Andy for a change. When will it be shown on Sky?
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 06:14 AM »

Thanks Bev, Joe & all  lol got the dope now!.  We're up & running, though my computer keeps giving me grief. I just gave it a boot. It probably needs dumping.  My virus protection tells me all is well. Ha! I've been thinking of getting a juicy Apple.  Onwards & Upwards.  cmonandy
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 07:21 AM »

& did I say......    cmonandy   Boxing
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 07:35 AM »

4:40 am   shocking  I haven't had a decent sleep in ages...  oh well I guess that will just have to wait. then... will it be on SS?  because I checked and it says the program ends at 1am?!?!!?
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07 AM »

4:40 am   shocking  I haven't had a decent sleep in ages...  oh well I guess that will just have to wait. then... will it be on SS?  because I checked and it says the program ends at 1am?!?!!?
I hope they extend it for Andy's match - otherwise it will be on the highlights show tomorrow but that's not quite the same as watching live. Nice to see Andy finally get a night match though Smile
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 08:44 AM »

Welcome to my world! No shirking now naughty  I expect to see you all up in the northern hemisphere watching this Whistle  5.30 pm NZ time - tea will be early yes so that I can sit and watch.  I have coverage from 8 am to 7.30 pm on ESPN yay 
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 08:47 AM »

Yes, it would be good to see some of that ruthlessly efficient stuff from Andy next week. The commentary on that clip was mad though - like two guys chatting in a bar with a game on somewhere in the background!

Yeah, I thought it a bit rude but do you like the bit at the end where the other guy is talking to Jim Courier about asking Andy a question and he suggests when is someone from the UK going to win a slam and Jim says that Andy doesn't need to hear that from him as he gets it all the time and the Fedex's dig about that. Think
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 08:51 AM »

Welcome to my world! No shirking now naughty  I expect to see you all up in the northern hemisphere watching this Whistle  5.30 pm NZ time - tea will be early yes so that I can sit and watch.  I have coverage from 8 am to 7.30 pm on ESPN yay  
lucky you  Smile  Enjoy... this is one of the few times which I will get to watch Andy live... because of school and that during the week..
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 08:59 AM »

lucky you  Smile  Enjoy... this is one of the few times which I will get to watch Andy live... because of school and that during the week..

I may not be so lucky during the week, what with work, but ESPN have quite a bit of coverage this week, which makes a change, so I may be able to record matches but I will have my livescores on at work Very Happy
IP Logged
Bladder

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 09:11 AM »

The Tennis from Indian Wells is online between 1700-0500 hrson the following link.

http://www.sportlemon.tv/
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 09:46 AM »

poxy highlights on Sky sports at 3.00pm sunday!!!!!!

its the only reason i have the sky package to watch andy murray....and its not even being covered live!!!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 09:49 AM »

hug  What other live sport would be on at that time that they would be covering? 
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 10:05 AM »

poxy highlights on Sky sports at 3.00pm sunday!!!!!!

its the only reason i have the sky package to watch andy murray....and its not even being covered live!!!
[/quote  its on Sky sports 4 tonight starting at 7?
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 10:25 AM »

[/quote  its on Sky sports 4 tonight starting at 7?
[/quote]

yes but murray is not live, SS finishes at 12 or 1 murray not due on till 4.30 am
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: IW 2012 R2: Murray vs Garcia-Lopez « Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 10:35 AM »

Right, off to bedski now, hopefully I'll see most of you in the early hours to cheer Andy on wave zz
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »