Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will be victorious?
Andy? - 15 (93.8%)
Rafa? - 1 (6.3%)
Stuff tennis - there's a rugby world cup on! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal

(Read 5212 times)
Suzi

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #540 on: October 09, 2011, 07:57 PM »

Beam me up Scotty! jumping-w00t toot first first Bagpipes Bagpipes snog

Wow. What a day for the Murray's. Judy must be so hug  .  cmon yeah yay
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #541 on: October 09, 2011, 08:44 PM »

How can you sleep Bevc, my adrenalin's almost as high as Andy's Smile

1) I didn't see that pulsating final set.
2) I'd had 4 glasses of wine.
3) Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #542 on: October 09, 2011, 09:05 PM »

And for those of you that cant get enough of Andy Murrays anhialation (it wasnt just a win) of Rafa or:

Have trouble sleeping,or, think it's a dream and you'll will wake up soon. Here is a clip of the match:

http://www.tennistv.com/page/Video/0,,11444~1859803,00.html
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #543 on: October 09, 2011, 09:13 PM »

There's more:
http://www.tennistv.com/page/Video/0,,11444~1859841,00.html

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #544 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28 PM »

Some of us are at work now Rolling Eyes but will check out those links later Very Happy
IP Logged
Woos
Challenger Level

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #545 on: October 09, 2011, 09:31 PM »

Can't get the links to work. Frown   I can't believe I missed this match!

What with Andy winning two tournaments in one day and Jenson Button winning the Grand Prix I'm a very happy bunny today.  w00t
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #546 on: October 09, 2011, 09:33 PM »

Andys post match interview:
http://www.tennistv.com/page/Video/0,,11444~1859820,00.html

Rafa's:

http://www.tennistv.com/page/Video/0,,11444~1859817,00.html
IP Logged
ilam
Junior

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #547 on: October 09, 2011, 09:46 PM »

Found a 3rd set clip
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #548 on: October 09, 2011, 10:05 PM »

Who voted for Rafa in the poll?  There was just one of you?  search  I stopped voting a while ago - I don't want to jinx Andy Very Happy

It must have been some no-good, SOB, doubting THOMAS, Bev! I'll try and help you find him -- he must be around here, somewhere?
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #549 on: October 09, 2011, 10:51 PM »

hi guys, haven't posted for a while but just wanted to comment that it's astonishing Andy doesn't get the same kind of coverage as other spportsmen in the UK. He will be not only confident from this last 2 weeks but so much more mentally stronger. Someone like him that keeps on trying his very best each and every time, even when the media try to put him down, willl eventually be rewarded with a GS. If he plays like today, it just can't not happen! I got up @1.30 am , half-watched the 1st set then really got into it midway through the 2nd set & even though I was only watching on my little notebook and the stream kept slowing down etc. there is sometimes something that happens to Andy when you just KNOW he's going to do it. thx for all you comments guys, especially at the points of the matches where I can't watch and I juat follow you lot on here!lol

Yes, & I believe that is when he knows he is going to do it!
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #550 on: October 09, 2011, 10:58 PM »

It must have been some no-good, SOB, doubting THOMAS, Bev! I'll try and help you find him -- he must be around here, somewhere?
w00t   shocking
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #551 on: October 10, 2011, 12:07 AM »

They were not going to telecast the match till 12 noon on Sunday, and i had stayed up till past 2 a.m. watching the Ferrer match.  So I decided to go to bed.  At around 3 a.m. I woke and grabbed my phone and pulled it under the covers and went to Murraysworld, I went to the last page wondering if the match was on and then saw the delightful news that Andy had won the 2nd set and was at 5-0 in the third.  Wow, I went back to sleep just knowing that Andy would win, the next time I woke up to see that Andy and Jamie had won as well.....Wow so happy!!!

I watched the match and dvd'd it, Andy's footwork was amazing, like a dancer on a stage, and those three aces he hit when he needed it to get him out of that hole, so awesome!  I loved all the times he raced to the net and hit the backhand crosscourt...haha totally out of Rafa's reach.  I think the doubles definitely has helped him on his net play.  And isn't it wonderful that he is so devoted to his brother, that winning with him means so much to him....subline character.

I will ask, they showed a picture of a fellow and stated that the guy was Andy's coach.....so does Andy have a coach now, and has he been with Andy for a while, like since he won Cincy????

Thanks to everyone here who sent great vibes to Andy all during the match.  I firmly believe all those vibes help.  I read all of your posts and really enjoyed them.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #552 on: October 10, 2011, 12:17 AM »

If you read this Andy, just know you were truly Mr Magic today!  Was it the black shirt change that got you going or was it something else.  I hope you get to watch this match to see how smart you  played.  You placed that ball on your returns where Rafa had to really work to get it, you tired him out, you frustrated him, you plain outplayed him.  Congratulations on your singles win and on your doubles win with your brother.  It was a fantastic day for not only you, but for your fans as well!! yay Bagpipes udaman
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #553 on: October 10, 2011, 12:35 AM »

It wasn't you perchance was it? Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Japan Open Final: Murray vs Nadal « Reply #554 on: October 10, 2011, 12:50 AM »

Found a 3rd set clip

Excellent Ilam!  Thanks for posting/sharing goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »