Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian

(Read 2858 times)
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #165 on: October 07, 2011, 01:08 PM »

Ugh, chances of defending Shanghai diminishing by the moment.
IP Logged
Fluffy
Futures Level

Super mouse

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #166 on: October 07, 2011, 01:11 PM »

Be Positive

Fed and Djoko aren't playing at Shanghai - which must help a lot.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #167 on: October 07, 2011, 01:16 PM »

Great match.  Nalbandian fought hard, but Andy harder.  Looked tired mid-2nd set, breathing heavily during breaks.  Hope dubs not catching up with him.  Supporter of 'Super Murrayo Bros;' but not at the expense of Andy's singles.
This is last match I will see, no internet until Monday:(  Hope to see a winning result when I check back then:)
[ Last edit by scotnadian October 07, 2011, 01:21 PM ] IP Logged
Bailey
Satellite Level

Come on Andy!!!!

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #168 on: October 07, 2011, 01:18 PM »

Ugh, chances of defending Shanghai diminishing by the moment.
Andy gets a bye through to the 2nd round of Shanghai
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #169 on: October 07, 2011, 01:32 PM »

http://rakutenopen.jp/op/OP-20111008-ATP.pdf
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #170 on: October 07, 2011, 01:39 PM »

managed to watch most of the 2nd set so thanks to Tonedial. thumb up....Andy worked very hard for the deserved win. clap
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #171 on: October 07, 2011, 01:45 PM »

Probably the last thing Andy wants just now, is to know that he,s playing a Duracell bunny tomorrow. Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #172 on: October 07, 2011, 01:50 PM »

Oh Oh!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #173 on: October 07, 2011, 01:56 PM »

Probably the last thing Andy wants just now, is to know that he,s playing a Duracell bunny tomorrow. Smile
yes old Dave is a bit of a bulldog isn't he just goes on and on.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #174 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32 PM »

Time for Andy to shorten the points and show off his wonderful volleying skills.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #175 on: October 07, 2011, 02:37 PM »

The alarm goes off and the first thing I do is go to Murray's World on my phone to see if Andy has won, this morning I saw some postings that he won the first set, and the second set was 2-2 and Andy looked tired.  I began to worry.  So I turned on the Tennis Channel just on a chance that I might get lucky and they had the women on, then they turned on the Japan Open and I got to see Andy play his last three games.  I too thought he looked a little tired. 

Andy was a little tight and frustrated when he lost his serve making the score 4-4, then he comes back and breaks Nalbandian to make it 5-4 only to lose serve on match point....definitely tight, Then Nalbandian gets broken again making it 6-5 and Andy puts the hammer down and wins the match.  Well no breakfast for me this morning, run and jump in the car and off to work. yay udaman

Well done Andy, you toughed it out, rest well, it will just get harder the rest of the way but believe in yourself, you can do this.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #176 on: October 07, 2011, 03:03 PM »

Apollo,
If you have an iPad or iPhone, you really need to get the ATP/WTA Live app.
It gives all the scores & stats from hawkeye in real time.
It's good to use while you're watching a match too.
Or if youre on MW posting....OFCOURSE!
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #177 on: October 07, 2011, 03:05 PM »

Oh and well done to Andy!
I feel the final is beckoning, it's time to turn it around with Mr Nadal.
You can't let Novak have all the fun, can you?
COME ON!
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #178 on: October 07, 2011, 04:11 PM »

Apollo,

Thank you, I will look into that App.  I can't seem to log in to MurrayWorld on my Iphone but I can read what's going on, just can't post.  Haha probably not putting in the right password.  But so thankful to have found MurraysWorld.  yes
IP Logged
Fluffy
Futures Level

Super mouse

Re: Japan Open QF: Murray vs Nalbandian « Reply #179 on: October 07, 2011, 05:05 PM »

Apollo,

You can also download it for the iPod Touch (got it this morning) - you just need a WiFi connection to get the information stream!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »